𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

FORTY-FOUR
-
45
-
FINAL

FORTY-FOUR- 45-FINAL

You.

-

NANAMI STARED DOWN AT

the boy's vibrant purple eyes in a colour that resembled his mother's, who stared at him in returned. It wasn't just his eyes, every feature the little boy had was a replica of his mother's, making him look exact like her.

"Who are you guys?"
Kwang-Ho scowled at the two men through the doorway, his jacket half-zipped up as he was getting ready to leave.

Seojun tugged on his father's jacket, as he slightly tripped up over his own feet as his eyes were too focused on Nanami, with a thumb in his mouth. Kwang-Ho looked down at Seojun to make sure he was alright, when he caught sight of his shoes the child tried to put on himself.

"Wrong feet, bud."
He then shot an angry, mean glare at the two men.
"Answer me. Now."

"Well... I'm Gojo Satoru, and this is Kento Nan—"
"Oh I'm well aware of who you are, maybe a better question would be what the hell are you doing here?"

Nanami stared at the boy, watching at how he looked down at his feet with a curious stare. He criss-crossed his feet over one another, in order to 'fix his shoes'.
"Right, daddy?"

"No. Still wrong feet Seoj— just tell me why the hell you are here!!"
Kwang-Ho hollered deeply at the two men, snapping Nanami out of trance of amazement that the curse user's abilities really did work.

"Listen sir, I know you don't know me but if you get in that car, you and your son die."
Nanami spoke up, but Kwang-Ho instantly scoffed at such an absurd claim.

"It's true. Show him the proof, Nanami!"
Gojo chimed in, Nanami started to pull out his phone, but he stopped suddenly when he notice how irritatingly Kwang-Ho forced his son's shoes onto the right feet, trying to rush out the door, away from the men.

"She miscarries Yeo Jeong too."
Nanami said quickly, trying to prove himself.

Kwang-Ho let out a weird noise of disapproval, lifting Seojun into his arms. He easily pushed the blocking of Gojo and Nanami's bodies in the doorway.
"Carolina isn't pregnant, so there isn't any miscarrying to do, let alone a Yeo Jeong, you could've chose any name for that lie."
Kwang-Ho muttered out, as he struggled with putting Seojun in his carseat. Nanami managed to dig through his digital photos on his phone, finding the pictures of Mieko's Jujutsu Tech ID, pictures of Nanami and Mieko where her face had changed due to age, and other photos he thought was of value for his argument.

He tried shoving the phone in Kwang-Ho's face to show him the proof he had, as the man finished strapping his son in the seat. He raised an eyebrow at the photos before slamming the car shut, then slammed Nanami onto the car's side by his throat. Nanami was left whiplashed and winded at the mere strength and swiftness on the man, leaving Nanami paralyzed with fear and wide, confused eyes for a moment.