𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

FORTY-ONE
-
41

THE PLACE THEY'LL LAY

-

"MIEKO! YOU CAN'T SERIOUSLY

believe her! You just tried to kill her!"
Nanami angrily hollered at the girl's back as he watched as she ran away, off to find Gojo to take up her mother's deal.
"Mieko! You idiot!"
He yelled out, starting to chase after the girl, Kaneisyeon grabbed his blazer's collar form behind, instantly stopping him.

"You let her do what she wants."
Kaneisyeon hissed, she pulled Nanami backwards onto his knees. When he fell onto the ground, her hand switched from his blazer to his hair, making the man groan in pain.

"You cunt!"
Nanami harshly criticized the woman.
"How dare you play with her fee—"

"How dare you speak back to me?!"
Kaneisyeon replied, yanking on his hair while she also slapped him across the face. Nanami had to grit his teeth at the force the slap held.

"After she kills Gojo, I'll make sure you are next, I may have not started this, but now that it is started— I'll sure as hell to finish it without any loose ends."
Kaneisyeon threatened. Nanami glared up at her, and as their eyes locked, he could see the pure evil behind her eyes— the pure evil that lived inside of the woman. He quickly looked away.

She forced his glare back into her, staring deeply into his soul with her deep purple petrifying eyes. Unlike Mieko's soft, light coloured purple eyes, Kaneisyeon had a darkness of evil that surrounded her eyes. As she stared into Nanami's face, while he awkwardly tried to glance away only for her grip to tighten every time, Kaneisyeon left out a laugh. A despicable laugh that held pity for the Nanami, as if he were a frail dog.

"You are so so weak!"
She bitterly laughed, her grip on the man loosening. He tried to make his escape in that moment but the moment she could sense him slipping out of him into her— she tighten her grip again. Tightly, that blood circulation was cut and bruises were imprinted. Nanami loudly groaned in pain.

His panicked and fearful face, softened. His visible emotion fell, as the true fear started to settle in his stomach. He was aware how much of a mere ant to this woman's mere existence he was.

"My daughter should only fight challenges, and for those reasons, I'll kill you myself."
She threatened.
"But I do rather enjoy the hunt, myself."
Kaneisyeon flashed a evil smirk, a smile of happiness for pain. She let go of Nanami.

He didn't run. His energy was already low from his previous fight against Mieko's curse had tired him out. He knew he didn't have a fighting chance against Kaneisyeon, so why waste his energy. He stood in front of the woman, awkwardly. She scoffed in disgust.