𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

THIRTY EIGHT
-
38

THIRTY EIGHT- 38

BLANK SLATE
-

PRIOR TO THE CURSE USERS

Boarding the plane to start their plan against Gojo Satoru, the night before at Ju Won's house, Han Kun awoken in the middle of the night.

"What's that?"
Han Kun worriedly asked Ju Won.

The man sat at the dinning table, adjusting the object he held, imbuing it with his own cursed energy. Han Kun already knew the answer, he glared at Ju Won, wishing to execute the man there and then without a ounce of mercy. The only thing that stopped him, was the fact he was weak. Especially against Ju Won.

"I can tell she's second guessing this."
Ju Won angrily spat out through tightly gritted teeth.
"She's still in love with that idiot."

"Idi-ot, Idi-ot!"
Phantom, another curse user from the clan croaked out, as he clicked his head to the side in unison.

"Shut the hell up!"
Han Kun yelled at the clown-painted curse user that isolated himself in the corner.

"Weak-ling, aban-doned."
Phantom clicked out, making Han Kun sigh in embarrassment at the clown's words.

"Ju Won, what exactly is your plan?"
Han Kun asked.

"I'm going to make her into an unstoppable killing machine, with no memory."
Ju Won grinned mercilessly, holding up the small box, sealed by paper talismans.

Despite his evil grin, and even more malicious chuckle, Han Kun's mouth was in a straight frown, showcasing no emotion. Suddenly he slapped him, harshly. The sealed curse falling to the floor.

"Don't forget she's my sister."
Han Kun tried to threatened, only to have it backfire by Ju Won grabbing the man off the floor up the neck, blocking his airway.

"And don't forget, you are the abandoned child! The child Kaneisyeon could less about! She didn't care if you were good or evil, and she doesn't care if you die or live!"
Ju Won hollered in Han Kun's face before he dropped the man abruptly.

"Aban-doned, aban-doned."
Phantom clicked, as Han Kun's face became glum.

"Stay loyal like a dog, and I'll make sure she'll regret abandoning her experiment gone bad."
Ju Won growled, grabbing the curse and safely tucking it into his person.

"JUST GIVE ME A SIGN, PLEASE."

Mieko whispered, behind her closed eyes. She held her hands in a prayer near her lips, as she stood by the river, isolated within the forest from the rest of the group.
"Please just give me a sign on what to do, Kwang-Ho."
She begged, only to herself.