1

Tzuyu closed her eyes while taking some fresh air. She smiled a little before opening her eyes back.

Knock! Knock!

She turned back and say, "Come in!" the person who knocking, opened the door and entered her room.

Tzuyu smiled. "Mom.." she mumbled and walked closer to her mom. Mrs. Chou pulled her wrist gently and they sat together on the bed.

"Can we talk?"

"What is it?"

"Two days more, you will leave New York." Mrs.Chou said and stared deeply into her daughter's eyes.

Tzuyu frowned a little. She then chuckles and shook her head.

"But why? I think my life is getting better here. In New York. I love staying here." she said.

Mrs.Chou nodded. "Yes, I understand. But you have to go back to Korea," she muttered.

Tzuyu looks away and crossed her arms. "But why?" she asked without looking at her mother.

Her mother sighed a little. She grabbed her daughter's shoulder softly. "If I tell you this, please don't be mad at me," she said. Tzuyu look at her and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?"

"You have to married to someone."

Two days have passed and Tzuyu is ready to go back to Korea. She was a bit upset with her parent's sudden decision, but she can't talk back.

She has promised them that she will do anything for them. But, isn't this too much? She will get married to someone that she doesn't even know!

She was scared that the man that she was going to marry with is someone who was a drunker or someone bad. Yah, Chou Tzuyu. You're always watching drama be like.

Finally, Tzuyu reached Korea. She pulled her luggage and look around to search for her driver.

"Miss Chou, sorry. Am I late?" one man approached her and bowed.

Tzuyu look at him and smiled. She shook her head. "No, you're not. I just arrived," she said. Her driver, Mr. Ha nodded and smile back.

He takes her luggage and leads her to the car. Tzuyu just followed him but suddenly, she saw someone familiar to her. She stopped and try to scan the person closely.

Mr.Ha turned when he noticed that Tzuyu stop.

"Miss? Why?" he asked.

Tzuyu quickly look at him and shook. "N-nothing. I think I just saw someone." she smiled again. "Let's go," she mumbled and walked away, leaving Mr.Tzuyu alone.

Mr.Ha just shrugged his shoulders and followed her.

Tzuyu gets into the car while Mr.Ha put her luggage in the back. Suddenly her phone rang. Tzuyu stared at the name before she decided to answer it.

"Yes, mom? Yes, I have arrived safely. Mr.Ha is here. Don't worry. Kay, bye." she ended the call and sighed.

Mr.Ha started the engine and drive away. He glanced at the back mirror and noticed her sudden changed face.

"Why, Miss? Are you okay?" he asked, caring for her.

"Hm, I don't know, Mr.Ha. My parents ask me to marry one man that I didn't know. I'm scared." she finally let out.

Mr.Ha nodded slowly. "It's okay, Miss. Just think positive. Maybe he was a good man." he tried to comfort her. Tzuyu smiled a little.

"Yeah, maybe. My parents asked me to married to him for the sake of our company. You know that, right?"

Mr.Ha nodded again. Of course, he knows. He knows everything about Chou's Family.

"Yes. I know. But don't worry." he smiled.

"Thanks."

Finally, she reached her house. After about two years she leaves Korea, and now she is back.

The other three maids greeted her and bowed at her. She just smiled and nodded before going upstairs, straight to her room.

"Ah! Miss this!" she lay down on her bed.

Tzuyu closed her eyes for a while and flashed a smile. She missed everything in Korea. Her home, her friends, her best friends, her old high school, and everything.

She suddenly gets up and hugs her cute pillow. "Why do I suddenly remember him?" she mumbled alone.

Him. Someone who has stoled her heart before. She loves him. But, he didn't know that. The bright smile disappeared from her face.

"Is he hate me? Is he still remembered me?" she mumbled again.

She sighed. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and she turned. "Come in." she lay down back on her bed. The door was opened.

"Chewy!!"

Tzuyu get up back and saw Chaeyoung with Dahyun entering her room. Chaeyoung shut the door before both of them hugged her tightly.

"Aww, I miss you guys so much!" Tzuyu pouted and hug them back.

"We miss you too, stupid."

Dahyun replied and giggled. They break the hug. Chaeyoung and Dahyun sat on the bed with Tzuyu.

"We know everything. You agreed with them?" Chaeyoung asked carefully.

Tzuyu stays silent for a while before nodding. She then heaved a sigh. Dahyun and Chaeyoung just look at each other.

"But, it's about happiness. You don't even know him!" Dahyun crossed her arms.

Tzuyu nodded again. "Yes. But, it's for the sake of our company. If I didn't marry him, we will lose the project and it's a billion dollars!" Tzuyu sighed again.

Chaeyoung patted her shoulder, calming her down. "Yes, it's true. You want or not, you have to marry him." Dahyun mumbled.

Tzuyu rubbed her face. "Don't worry. The marriage is only for one year. Then he can divorce me." she added. Chaeyoung chuckles made Tzuyu and Dahyun look at her while frowning.

"Why?"

"It looks like in a drama! Forced to marry each other, but suddenly fall in love with each other! Aww, so sweet!!" Dahyun started to tease her best friend.

Dahyun laughed meanwhile Tzuyu shoot a glare at Dahyun. "Excuse me, life is not a fairytale and different from dramas!" she denied it. Dahyun shrugged her shoulders.

"Who knows? Life is a drama." she winked at Tzuyu.

"What if he is a bad man? I'm scared." Tzuyu pouted.

"Don't worry, Chewy. If he did something bad to you, just tell us!" Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu nodded. "Thanks, guys." she hugged both of them.

"Welcome!"