30

Tzuyu went to the near supermarket to buy some groceries. She go alone because Taehyung was at his office.

While she was busy picking the fresh vegetables, someone call her name. She turned and that time, her eyes widened.

"Hi. Long time no see." the person said.

Tzuyu put back the vegetables and try to walk away but the person stopped her.

"Are you scared of me? I won't do anything to you!"

"Go away and don't disturb me, Jaehyun," she muttered. Jaehyun smiled then sighed a little.

He stared at the cute and pretty girl woman in front of her. "I won't do anything to you. Trust me," he said confidently.

Tzuyu look at him and laughed in disbelief. "Why should I trust you? Do you even remember what you did to me 6 years ago? You almost-" Tzuyu didn't continue her words.

She looks away. Jaehyun just stay quiet. He knows what she means. He almost kissed her back in high school time because he likes her so much but Tzuyu liked Taehyung at that time.

"I like you, Tzuyu. And I still want you."

Tzuyu glared at him. "I'm married and I am happy with my husband. Forget your feeling for me and move on! Find another woman that is better than me." she replied.

Jaehyun smirked and leaned closer to her. Tzuyu steps back a little. There's no one in that area except for the CCTV maybe.

"I will not stop. Bye, darling." he patted her cheek and went away.

Tzuyu froze at her spot. He's started it again. Jaehyun will start it again just like before.

Suddenly her phone rang. She startled a little before calming down and answering the call.

"Nae, Oppa.."

"Dear, I'm at home already. Where are you? Are you still at the supermarket? I will pick you up. Wait for me. "

"N-no, it's okay. I will go home now."

"Just wait for me. "

"Okay." she gave up.

Taehyung ended the call and went out of the house quickly.

Tzuyu went to the counter and pay for the groceries that she bought and went out. Waiting for her husband to come.

After a few minutes, one car stopped in front of her. Taehyung got out and walked to her.

"Let's go." he pulled her and take the bags.

Tzuyu still kept quiet. That made Taehyung feel weird but he just shut his mouth.

Until they have arrived at their house.

Tzuyu went upstairs straight to their room. Taehyung locked the main door before he follow his wife.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked softly while pulling her wrist.

Tzuyu stopped. She takes a deep breath before facing her husband. "Nothing," she mumbled.

Taehyung smirked. "Liar," he replied quickly. "Just tell me." he shakes her hand a little.

"Jaehyun is back again. And he will do something. He wants me." she mumbled again.

Silence.

Tzuyu slowly looks at him. He still staring at her. Taehyung sighed finally. He pulled her into a hug.

She wrapped her arms around his waist. Replying to his hug.

"Are you worried?" Taehyung asked.

Tzuyu nodded while humming. Taehyung smiled a little.

"Don't worry, dear. I'm here. You are my wife. And I will not let him take you from me. Because I love you." he kissed her forehead.

Tzuyu feels touched by his words. She smiled and break the hug. She then pecked on his lips.

Taehyung giggled at his wife's actions.

"Why are you so cute, hm?" Taehyung asked softly.

Tzuyu just smiles.

"Why have you been so spoiled lately? You make me feel like falling in love with you once again." he stroked Tzuyu's cheek gently.

That made Tzuyu loses when he did that and lovingly stared at her.

Taehyung leaned closer and stared at her pinky lips. Tzuyu just let him. She started to feel nervous and her heart can't stop beating.

Even they have been married for almost three months.

Slowly, Taehyung kisses her lips. He closed his eyes. Tzuyu also closed her eyes when she felt his soft and warm lips touching hers.

After a minute, Taehyung break the kiss and stared deeply into her eyes.

"I love you. So please trust me," he said.

Tzuyu smiled and nodded. "Of course," she replied.

Knock! Knock!

Both of them turned when they heard someone knocking on the door. Taehyung and Tzuyu went to the door and open it.

Mrs.Chou looks at them and smiles.

"Mom, where are you come from?" Taehyung asked.

"Ah, I just went out with Dahyun and Chaeyoung," she said.

Tzuyu frowned. "Why?" she asks. Mrs.Choy smiles and tells them to went downstairs with her.

They just obeyed them and the three of them went downstairs. Then they sat on the sofa.

"I meet them because we talked about Irene. I heard that Irene was your ex-girlfriend, V?" Mrs.Chou stared at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled a little. "Ex. But I don't love her actually," he explained. Mrs.Chou nodded. "I know. Dahyun and Chaeyoung have told me everything. Also Jimin. That Chimmy."

Tzuyu and Taehyung laughed when Mrs.Chou call Jimin like that.

"I know that she's trying to ruin your marriage. So I begged you guys, please stay strong and stay together. Do not trust Irene if she says something." Mrs.Chou said while staring deeply at them.

"We got it." Tzuyu nod.

Mrs.Chou smiled again. Then she sighed. "So about your stepmom, Bae Jinnie.." she stopped.

Tzuyu raised her eyebrow. "Why?"

"She has been poisoned by someone who is closed to her." Mrs.Chou continued.

Taehyung glanced at Tzuyu before looking at his mother-in-law. "Who?" he asked. Mrs.Chou stays quiet for a while.

While the two love birds still waiting for her answers. They wanna know who was the person that killed Bae Jinnie.

Even if they didn't care about her, they have their humanity.

"She's around us. And I decided to tell the police everything before arresting her."

"Her?" Taehyung frowned a little.

Mrs.Chou nodded. "Yes. Her."

"Bae Joohyun. Irene. Her."