19

Irene stared at her phone before she throw her phone on the sofa. She then rubbed her face and sighed.

"Why can't I contact you?!"

She almost screamed. But, fortunately, she holds it. Or, Mr.Chou will go to her room and ask why.

"It has been one year! Oh god! Is he changed his number?" she mumbled alone.

She was frustrated because her ex-boyfriend didn't contact her or sent messages to her for one year. Yes, they had broken up but Irene can't move on.

She didn't love him. She just like him because he was a rich man.

"Shit you!" she cursed at him even though he was not there.

Finally, Irene decided to went downstairs to the living room. When she stopped in the living room, she saw Mr.Chou who was talking with someone on the phone.

She waited for a moment until Mr.Chou ended his call.

"Oh, Irene."

Mr.Chou turned and saw his stepdaughter standing there. Irene smiled. She walked closer to her stepdad and crossed her arms.

"Dad, I wanna ask something," she said.

Mr.Chou sipped his tea and nodded. "What is it, dear?" he asked.

"Who is Tzuyu unnie's husband?" she asked carefully.

Mr.Chou chuckles as he heard her question. Irene frowned a little. She then takes a seat beside him.

She still waiting for his answer.

"You wanna know? Why?" he asked back.

"Of course. He is my brother-in-law! And, I didn't attend their wedding." she replied.

Mr.Chou smiled and nodded. "Alright. Her husband is the son of my best friend. His name was Kim Taehyung. He is very handsome, kind and smart. I like him." he told her.

Irene just nodded while mouthed an 'O'.

"I see.." she mumbled.

Then she looks at her stepdad again. "Can I see their wedding picture?" she asked again. Mr.Chou take his phone and opened the gallery.

He then showed Irene the pictures. Tzuyu and Taehyung's wedding picture. Irene stared at the pictures and smiled.

"Yes, he is handsome and smart." she chuckles.

"I have told you."

Mr. Chou laughed happily. Irene just smiles seeing her stepdad.

Taehyung hug Tzuyu's waist from the back. Tzuyu who was washing the dishes yelped in shock.

"Oppa!"

She glared playfully at him. Taehyung just laughed and he rested his head on her shoulder. Then he closed his eyes.

"I miss you," he said. Tzuyu giggles. She wiped her wet hands with a napkin.

"So childish. Now let me go before the maids saw us," she replied.

Taehyung smiled teasingly. He opened his eyes and hug her tighter. Tzuyu widened her eyes.

"Relax. It's just a hug, not a kiss." Taehyung teased her.

"Let me go before they saw us," Tzuyu repeated her words. Taehyung didn't move. Still hugging her and then he pecked on her cheek.

Tzuyu glared at him but she was nervous and her heart racing because of his actions. "If I let you go now, you have to promise me something," he spoke.

Tzuyu just nodded. Taehyung smiled in victory. "You have to kiss me on my lips," he whispered at her. Tzuyu froze a little. Taehyung still smiling as he let her go.

He crossed his arms and waited for Tzuyu to reply.

"Now?" Tzuyu asked.

Taehyung nodded. "There's no one here so better hurry up." he smiled again. Tzuyu was thinking to gave him an excuse.

"Um-"

"Now, baby."

Tzuyu bite her lower lip when Taehyung put both of his hands between her right and left. Trapping her.

"Kim Tzuyu.." He called her name in a soft voice, teasing her.

Tzuyu cleared her throat and sighed. "Okay, first. Put your hands down. Now." she said.

Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows. He obeyed her, putting down his hands from trapping her. Tzuyu take this chance to run away from him and she did it.

"Yah! Tzuyu!" Taehyung shouted.

Tzuyu laughed as she run, and went upstairs to their room. Taehyung chuckles and he chased her. The maids who were cleaning the living room just smiled watching them.

Tzuyu runs into their room while laughing. She was about to turn and close the door but suddenly, someone hug her.

"I got you," he whispered.

Tzuyu pouted. Taehyung closed the door using his leg. He still didn't let her go. "Oppa, let me go!" she whined.

Taehyung chuckles, still hugging her. "Never. Who told you to break your promise," he muttered. Tzuyu giggles. "Sorry." she blinked her eyes.

"Nah, I don't trust you." Taehyung finally let her go. He crossed his arms and look at her sharply. He just pretending to be mad at her.

Tzuyu faced him. She blinked twice when her eyes met his serious face. "I'm sorry. I'm just joking around. Is that false?" she pouted again.

Taehyung still with his serious face, didn't say anything. Tzuyu stepped closer to him and take his right hand. Taehyung just let her be.

"Fine, I'm sorry," she said again. But no reaction from him. She then shakes his hand. "I'm sorry, Oppa.." she whined. Taehyung just hummed and look away.

Tzuyu cursed in her heart.

"Are you sulking?" she asked.

"No," Taehyung replied quickly.

"Really?"

"Hm."

Humming again. Tzuyu gives up. She hug his waist and tiptoed. She pecked on his lips once. Taehyung looked at her, still with his serious face.

"Not enough?" she asked and there was no response.

She pecked on his lips again. Twice. Then she stared into his eyes. "Is that still didn't enough?" she asked again. Taehyung was still silent.

Tzuyu then wrapped her hands around his neck. She slowly pressed her lips against his lips softly. She kissed him longer than before.

Taehyung smile between the kiss and he wrapped his hands around her waist. He kissed her back. Both of them are still in that position, enjoying the kiss.

Finally, Taehyung is the one who pulled the kiss away. They were staring at each other.

"Thank you. Your lips are so sweet. I want it again next time." Taehyung winked.

Tzuyu chuckles.

"Stop sulking like a kid," she said.

"No, I'm not. I just wanna see what will you do." he giggles.

They smiled at each other.

"Really."