8

Tzuyu zipped her luggage before she sat on the bed. She look around and sighed. Today, she and Taehyung will go to Australia for a honeymoon.

This is all Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim's plan. They want Tzuyu and Taehyung to spend time together.

She didn't get it. They say this is only a contract marriage. So they have to act like a friend. But why did her parents-in-law ask them to go for a honeymoon like other husbands and wives?

She turned when she heard someone open the door. It's Taehyung. Tzuyu stands up and pretends to do something to avoid Taehyung.

She felt awkward with him.

When she was about to go out of the room, Taehyung grabbed her wrist. She startled a little when his hand touched hers.

"Wait," Taehyung said.

Tzuyu slowly turns and looks at him.

"Yes?"

Taehyug looked at her back. He stared into her eyes making Tzuyu feel nervous and her heart beating.

He wants to ask her something, but he can't. He is ego. Finally, he let her wrist go. Tzuyu frowned a little.

"We will go now. Prepared yourself," he said coldly and grabbed his towel. Then he went into the bathroom.

Tzuyu slowly nods. She looks away and leaves the room.

Taehyung stared at the mirror in the bathroom. He still wondering about what Chaeyoung told him yesterday.

He messed his hair and grunted.

"Forget it, Taehyung," he mumbled to himself.

Tzuyu and Taehyung smiled at Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim warmly. They have arrived at the airport.

"Enjoy!" Mrs.Kim said cheerily and wink at them.

Taehyung chuckles while Tzuyu just smiles at her.

"Taehyung, don't worry about the company. I will take care of it." Mr.Kim said to Taehyung and patted his shoulder.

Taehyung nodded and hugged his dad. Tzuyu hugs Mrs.Kim and they bid goodbye to them. Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim waved at them and smiled.

"I hope our plan will succeed." Mr.Kim muttered.

Mrs.Kim looks at her husband.

"Don't worry. They will fall in love with each other soon." she smiled.

"I hope so."

Finally, they have arrived in Australia. Both of them pulled their luggage and walked out of the airport.

"Where is he?" Taehyung mumbled alone.

His family's driver, Mark has to meet them and take them to the near hotel that Mr.Kim has booked for them.

Tzuyu just stays silent. She didn't know Mark and didn't recognize his face so she just kept quiet.

"Hyung! I'm sorry, I'm late."

They turned and saw one handsome man running to them. Taehyung crossed his arms, pretending to be mad at Mark. Mark flashed his innocent smile.

"Sorry I'm late." he bowed.

Then he raised his head and look at Tzuyu. He smiled sweetly. Tzuyu smiled back at him.

"This is your wife?" he asked Taehyung.

Taehyung glanced at Tzuyu and nodded.

"Yes. Her name is Chou Tzuyu."

Tzuyu bowed at Mark and Mark bowed back at her.

"My name is Mark. Nice to meet you."

"Me too," Tzuyu replied. 

"Hyung, you didn't tell me that your wife is so beautiful and cute." Tzuyu heard Lucas whispering to Taehyung. Taehyung glared at him and smack his head making Mark moan in pain.

Tzuyu just chuckles seeing them. Taehyung glared again at Mark. "Hehe." Mark slowly pulled their luggage and walked first.

Taehyung shook his head. But, why would he feel jealous when Mark praised Tzuyu? He shouldn't feel that. This is wrong.

When he saw Tzuyu and Mark chatting happily together, he suddenly felt like they were ignoring him. Is he just a doll here?

He cleared his throat to make both of them look at him. Tzuyu bites her lower lip and looks away. She stopped chatting with Mark.

Taehyung pulled her wrist closer to him and he hugged his wife's shoulder. Tzuyu was a little bit shocked because of his sudden action but secretly, she smiled. She loves being this closer to him.

She feels like she is safe with him. Taehyung was also confused about what he have done but he ignored it. He still hugging her shoulder, didn't allow her to go far from him.

Both of them get into the car while Mark puts their luggage.

"Stay with me and don't you ever be closer to another man," Taehyung said coldly.

Tzuyu glanced at him and slowly nod. She is wondering why he acted like this. Mark get into the car then and started to drive to the hotel.

About fifteen minutes later, they finally arrived at the hotel.

"Let me help you, Hyung." Mark offered.

"No need. You may go home. Let me settle this." Taehyung smiled. Mark nodded and bowed at them. Then he gets into his car back and drives away.

Tzuyu and Taehyung pulled their luggage and stepped into the hotel.

"Wait here."

Tzuyu obeyed him. She look around and suddenly she saw someone familiar. She frowned before shaking her head.

It must not be him.

"Tzuyu?"

She startled and look at Taehyung. "Let's go," Taehyung said. Tzuyu nodded.

While they were in the elevator, Tzuyu glanced at Taehyung. She cleared her throat.

"Why?" Taehyung asked without a looking at her.

"Um... Nothing. So how many days we will be here?"

"About four days."

Tzuyu just nodded. They then stay silent until they stepped out of the elevator and walked to their room.

Taehyung locked the door when both of them went into the room. Tzuyu smiled as she stood on the balcony.

The wind blows made her feel calm. She closed her eyes for a while.

Taehyung just stared at her and suddenly, he smiled. But he quickly realized it and the smile disappeared from his face.

"Tomorrow we will go out. To get enough sleep," he said, grabbing the towel and going into the bathroom.

Tzuyu turned and didn't reply to anything. After Taehyung has done taking a shower, she went into the bathroom.

Taehyung lay down on the bed and closed his eyes. It's a tiring day.

About ten minutes later, Tzuyu went out of the bathroom. She look around and she went to the sofa near the bed.

"Where are you going?"

She stopped. When she turned, Taehyung has to stand near her.

"Sleeping on the sofa like usual," she answered innocently.

Taehyung squeaked. He pulled her wrist.

"No need. Starting from tonight, you sleep with me in one bed. Understand?"