21

Tzuyu feel weird when Taehyung told Mr.Chou that they will go home right after he come back from the toilet.

But, she just keep quiet and didn't say anything. She glanced at Taehyung who was driving the car with a cold face.

They didn't let Mr.Ha send them home so Taehyung drive it by himself.

"Are you okay?" she asked carefully.

No answer. Tzuyu decided to shut her mouth until they arrived at their home. They went out and take their luggage together.

After she unlocked the door, they went into the house. Taehyung still with his cold face. Then, he brings their luggage and went upstairs. Leaving Tzuyu alone.

She sighed. She locked the main door and went to the kitchen. She cleaned up the kitchen even though it was not messy at all.

After a few minutes, she went upstairs straight to their room. She stepped into the room and saw Taehyung laying down on the bed.

He seems thinking something. His face is still cold. Didn't smile and looked scary to Tzuyu. She let him be for a while.

She take her pajamas and went into the bathroom to change her clothes. After changing it, she went out and sat on the bed beside her husband.

Tzuyu glanced at him and cleared her throat.

"Are you okay, Oppa?" she asked again, carefully.

Finally, Taehyung looks at her. Tzuyu look away when his cold eyes met hers. Honestly, she was afraid when he started showing his cold face.

Taehyung let out a deep breath before he pushed himself up from laying down on the bed. He sat and faced his wife.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you just now," he said and look down.

"I'm scared when you show your cold face to me," Tzuyu mumbled. She looks down too and Taehyung looks up, straight at his wife.

Tzuyu pouted a little while looking down. Taehyung smiled and he grabbed both of her shoulders. Tzuyu finally raised her head. Their eyes met.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Sorry for ignoring you and acting cold to you. Sorry.." he said again.

Tzuyu just nodded slowly. Taehyung sighed. He pulled her into a hug. Tzuyu let him be and wrapped her hands around his waist.

Taehyung kissed her forehead.

"I just wanna your trust," he muttered.

Tzuyu gasped softly as she look up a little. She frowned. "Why, Oppa?" she asked. Taehyung stays quiet for a while. Then he spoke, "If anything happens, I want you to trust me, and let's fix it if one day we are fighting again."

Tzuyu pushed herself from him. She looks at him while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Why did you say that? Of course, I trust you. I love you, right?" she talked back.

Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah, I know, dear. But I say..if one day." he patted her head softly. Tzuyu squeaked and she nodded.

"Fine."

Taehyung smiled and he pulled her again into a hug. Tzuyu giggles. She hug him tightly and closed her eyes.

She feels comfortable with him. She loves this feeling. Taehyung kissed her head. "Let's sleep. It's getting late," he spoke.

Tzuyu obeyed him. Both of them break the hug and they lay down on the bed. Taehyung pulled her closer to him and wrapped his hand around her waist.

He pecked on her lips and quickly close his eyes. Tzuyu chuckles.

Taehyung who was focused on his work stopped when someone knocked on his door.

"Come in," he said while his eyes were still on the computer screen.

The person, her assistants Alice went into his room and bowed. "Boss, someone wants to meet you," she said.

Taehyung raised his head and frowned.

"Hm? Someone? Who?"

"I don't know her, boss."

Alice looks down. She didn't know her and felt guilty about her boss. Taehyung smiled. "It's okay. Let her in." he nodded.

"Okay, thanks, boss." Alice bowed again and she went out of his room.

A few seconds later, someone opened the door made Taehyung raise his head back. His facial expression turned cold when he noticed the person.

It's Irene.

Irene smiled at him while closing the door. Then, she stepped closer to him.

"What do you want?" he asked her coldly.

Irene giggles. She stopped beside him and try to hug him but Taehyung pushed her quickly.

"I'm married," he said coldly.

"Aha, right. Oppa, I wanna ask you. Have Tzuyu found out that we were in a relationship before?" Irene pretended to make a puzzled face.

Taehyung holds his anger. Try to be patient. Irene just chuckles. "I'm asking you, Oppa," she spoke again.

She crossed her arms, smirking at him. Taehyung get up and glared at her. "Get out before I told the guard to do so," he warned her.

Irene shrugged her shoulders. "Wow. I'm scared. Looks like Tzuyu unnie didn't know it yet. Oppa, wanna me to tell her?" she smirked again.

"Once you open your mouth, I will make you regret it." Taehyung looks at her sharply.

Irene makes an innocent face. She looks away. "Oppa, if you love someone then you should be honest to her. I love Tzuyu unnie. So I will be honest to her about our relationship." she smiled.

Taehyung chuckles. "Mind your own business, please. Do you love Tzuyu? Huh, keep lying, Joohyun. She didn't like you at all. And how did you become her stepsister? You are very different if compared with Tzuyu. Our relationship? Joohyun-ah, we broke up one year ago. Still can't move on? Poor you." he smirked this time.

Irene's facial reaction changed.

"You know why we were in the relationship. You know that I didn't love you. I just use you and you use me because of my money. Right? Gold digger. I will never love you! Now move on and look for another man. I have a wife and it's your stepsister. I love her with all my heart." he continued.

Irene bites her lower lip. She laughed in disbelief. "How can that Tzuyu make you fall in love so easily?!" she asked in an angry tone.

Taehyung chuckles again. "Because I have fallen for her before this. In our high school time."

Irene grabbed her handbag and went out of his room roughly.

Taehyung smiled.