32

Tzuyu doesn't feel well. She has been feeling this way for a few days. She feel tired even if she didn't do anything.

And she's been throwing up all the time lately. She feels that her body becomes weak every day.

She also feels dizzy.

Mrs.Chou patted her shoulder. Tzuyu turned and smile.

"Mom."

"Are you okay? You seem sick. What happen?" Mrs.Chou asks while frowning.

She's worried about her daughter. Tzuyu sighed and shake her head. "I don't know. I feel unwell. And tired." she said.

Mrs.Chou rubbed her daughter's back softly.

"Then go and make a check-up. See the doctor. I'm afraid you are sick. Taehyung will be worried too." She spoke.

Tzuyu just nodded. "Okay. I will go and see the doctor later," she replied.

Mrs.Chou smiled. Tzuyu is a good daughter and always obeys her. She patted her head gently.

"Tomorrow is Taehyung's birthday, right?" Mrs.Chou suddenly asks.

Tzuyu smiled brightly and nodded. "Yup! I'm planning on making a birthday cake for him!" she said happily.

Mrs.Chou giggles. She can see now that her daughter is so happy with Taehyung. "You want me to help you?" she asks again.

Tzuyu stared at her mom before shaking her head.

"It's okay! I wanna do it by myself." she grinned.

Mrs.Chou nodded. "Alright. Now I guess you have to go and see the doctor. I'm gonna send you but I can't accompany you. I have something to settle." she said.

Tzuyu smile.

"It's okay."

Taehyung rubbed his face roughly before sighing. Irene just crossed her leg and smirked.

"I'm working right now, Joohyun," he said in a serious tone.

Irene shrugged her shoulders. "I know." then she smiles. "I'm here to accompany you." she continued.

Taehyung chuckles and glared at her. "You are not my wife," he replied. Irene stands up and walks closer to Taehyung.

She crossed her arms.

"One day I will be your wife. Not that Tzuyu unnie."

Taehyung smirked. He then laughs, making Irene feel mad.

"You? My wife? One day? Keep on dreaming, Joohyun!" Taehyung said.

Irene bites her lower lip and looks at Taehyung sharply. She takes a deep breath before replying to him.

"I will make it becomes true," she muttered.

"Okay. We'll see." Taehyung rolled his eyes and call the guards.

Irene stared at him. Soon, the two guards called Taehyung went into his room.

Taehyung pointed at Irene. "Throw her out of my room. And after this, if you guys see her come again, don't let her in," he spoke.

The guards nodded and started to pull both of Irene's arms.

"Let me go!" she protested.

But the guards ignored her and pulled her out of Taehyung's room. The door was closed.

Taehyung sighed heavily. He sat on his chair and rubbed his face.

"This Bae Joohyun makes me sick!" he mumbled.