20

Mrs.Chou hugged both of them tightly. Tzuyu and Taehyung hug her back. Mrs.Chou pulled the hug away while wiping her tears.

"Mom, don't be sad." Tzuyu pouted.

Mrs.Chou chuckles. "Of course I am. Because we will rarely meet each other after this. I will stay in here while you guys are in Korea." She said.

Taehyung smiled warmly. He holds the woman's hand. "It's okay, mom. We will come and see you again. We promise." He replied.

Tzuyu nodded quickly and agreed with her husband.

"Alright alright. Now, go. You will be passed your flight if you guys are still here."

"You seem like hate us in here," Tzuyu said playfully.

Mrs.Chou glared at her and slapped her arms softly. Tzuyu giggles. Then, she and Taehyung hugged Mrs.Chou again before they get into the car.

Mrs.Chou's driver will bring them to the airport. Mrs.Chou waved at them with a sad smile on her face. She will miss them.

Tzuyu and Taehyung waved back at her and the car slowly disappeared from her eyes.

Finally, they arrived in Korea safely. Both of them walked together and went out of the airport.

"Who will pick us?" Tzuyu looks at her husband.

"I've called Mr.Ha just now. He will be here." Taehyung smiled. Tzuyu smiled back, they still holding each other's hand.

Taehyung look around and he stopped scanning when he saw Mr.Ha waving his hand at them. He smiled again. "That's him. Let's go!" He pulled Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just followed him. Both of them went to Mr.Ha.

"Sorry if I'm late." Mr.Ha bows.

"Ani..you're not late." Tzuyu smiled at him. Mr.Ha nodded politely before he take their luggage and bags.

The three of them went to the car. "I will send you guys straight to your house." Mr.Ha smiled. Tzuyu shook her head quickly. "Ani, you send us to my dad's house. I have to meet my stepsister," she said.

Mr.Ha chuckles. "Yeah, I forgot she's in Korea already." he giggles. Tzuyu and Taehyung laughed watching his actions.

"Okay, let's go now."

Mr.Ha parked the car inside the house area. Then, Tzuyu and Taehyung went out of the car. Taehyung holds her right hand and Tzuyu just smiles.

"You guys go first. I have to meet Yoon Ahjumma." Mr.Ha said and bow. Tzuyu and Taehyung bowed back at him and nodded.

Then, the old man went away. Both of them stepped into the house. Silence. Tzuyu looks around.

"Dad!" she shouted.

Taehyung also looked around to find Mr.Chou's figure. "You're back!" they turned and saw Mr.Chou smiling at them. Tzuyu smiled and she run to him. She hugged him tightly. Mr.Chou hug her back while chuckling.

Taehyung just smiles watching his wife. After the break of the hug, Taehyung hugs Mr.Chou this time. Mr.Chou patted his back.

"It's almost dinner time. Let's eat together." Mr.Chou said.

Tzuyu and Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, sure," Taehyung replied. The three of them went to the kitchen and they sat together.

"Dad, where's Irene?" she asked. Taehyung just look at them. Didn't want to interrupt their conversation.

"Oh, she went out with Joy." Mr.Chou answered before he sipped his water.

Tzuyu just nodded. The maids then prepared the food for them.

"Now, let's eat!" Mr.Chou said happily.

Taehyung and Tzuyu look at each other and smiled. When they were about to grab their chopstick and spoon, Irene's voice stopped them.

"Hello, unnie!"

Tzuyu turned. Her eyes met Irene's. She smiled at her even though they were not very close. Irene went to her and hug her.

Taehyung just stared at them. His facial expression suddenly changed to cold.

"I miss you so much," Irene said as she pulled the hug away. Tzuyu just smiles.

"Irene, come and join us for dinner." Mr.Chou spoke. Irene look at her stepdad and nodded. "I will, Dad," she replied and sit beside Mr.Kim.

Opposite with Taehyung. Irene looks at him with a smile on her face. Taehyung knows that she was staring at her. He ignored her and continued eating like Irene wasn't there with them.

He glanced at Tzuyu and smiled at her. Tzuyu just giggles. "Eat," she said. Taehyung chuckles. Mr.Chou just watching them happily.

Happy that Tzuyu and Taehyung were okay. The smile disappeared from Irene's face. She just stared at Tzuyu and Taehyung who were eating and teasing each other.

Mr.Chou joined them too. Only Irene just stays quiet while eating.

After dinner, they gathered in the living room. They were chatting for a while before Tzuyu and Taehyung decided to went home.

"Excuse me, I wanna go to the toilet." Taehyung excused himself. He stand up and went to the toilet near the kitchen.

Irene flipped her hair and stand up too. "I wanna call Joy. We will go out again tomorrow." she made an excuse. Then, she went away leaving Mr.Chou and Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just let her be.

Taehyung adjusted his hair and smiled. Then he went out of the toilet. Suddenly, Irene blocked him.

"What?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Irene smile. "I miss you, Oppa. So much." Irene try to hug him but Taehyung pushed her.

"Leave me alone," Taehyung said coldly.

"Why? You're my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? In your dream! We broken up one year ago. Move on, Joohyun!" Taehyung almost raised his voice. But he worried if Tzuyu and Mr.Chou will hear them out.

Irene smirked. "Why? Are you afraid that Tzuyu unnie will find out? I wonder how both of you get married to each other? Because you're not serious in a relationship." She crossed her arms.

"I'm not serious with you only. Besides, I love Tzuyu. Not you. Not other girls." Taehyung talked back.

Irene chuckles. "Really? I don't believe you. Dad said you marrying her because of the company only. You say like this because you didn't want me back?" She talked in a serious tone.

Taehyung laughed. He crossed his arms too. "If it's a yes too, I don't want you. Because I don't love you. I love Chou Tzuyu. Got it?" he said and smirked.

Then, he leaves her alone. Irene holds her anger.

"Shit you."