38

Mr.Chou sighed as he put down the pen on the desk. He can't stop thinking about his ex-wife.

He realized what he has done to her. Of course, he feels guilty. It was his fault. Not Bae Jinnie. It was him.

"Argh!" he messed his hair. He can't even concentrate on his work.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Mr.Chou take a deep breath before he allowed the person to come in.

The person who was his secretary, Wendy come into his room and bowed to him.

"Yes?" Mr.Chou asks.

"Sir, Mrs.Chou is here to meet you," Wendy reported. Mr.Chou blinked twice as he froze at his spot.

His ex-wife is here? For what? To meet him? Mr.Chou finally give her permission to went in. Wendy nodded before she went out.

A few seconds later, Mrs.Chou went into his room.

Mr.Chou stand up while looking at his ex-wife. "Why are you here?" he asked, softly. Mrs.Chou shrugged her shoulders.

She looked around. "Nothing changed, huh," she mumbled but Mr.Chou could hear it.

"Oh ya, I came here because I want you to take care of Tzuyu. I will go back to New Tork tomorrow." She said, crossing her arms and looking back at him.

Mr.Chou frowned. "Why too fast? Tzuyu will not let you go," he replied.

"Ani..she will understand. Because my place is there, not here. Not in Korea. I will go back to New York. I order you to take care of my daughter carefully." she looks at him sharply.

"Our daughter." he corrected her.

Mrs.Chou chuckles before she smirks. "Too late to regret it, Tzuyu. Too late to fix it," she said sarcastically.

Mr.Chou shook his head. "No. It's not too late to fix this." he talked back. Mrs.Chou sighed heavily then she glared at him. "What do you want, huh?" she asked impatiently.

She lost her patience. Mr.Chou walked closer to him and crossed his arms too.

"I want to fix our relationship. And I know, this is what Tzuyu wants for these 6 years. So do you want to be my wife again?"

———

Taehyung back and hugged Tzuyu who was washing the dishes in the kitchen.

Tzuyu yelped in shock before she realized that was her husband. She shook her head and continued her work.

"Hey, I told you to not do this, right?" Taehyung said seriousness.

Tzuyu ignored him and rolled her eyes. "Then what you expected me to do, Oppa? I'm bored," she replied.

Taehyung shakes his head. He still hugging her, buried his face in her neck. Smelling the vanilla scent from his wife.

The scent that he loves from her. Then he kissed her neck. Tzuyu stay cool even though her heart started beating faster.

"Oppa, stop disturbing me and go away," she ordered him.

"I don't want. Finish it quickly." Taehyung suddenly whined at her. Tzuyu sighed slowly.

Finally, she has done her work. Taehyung let her go and Tzuyu turned to face him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck while Taehyung hold her waist.

"What do you want, prince?" Tzuyu ask.

Taehyung smiled as he leaned closer to her. "Nothing," he said and pecked on her lips. Tzuyu pretending to be mad at him.

"Really?" she asks again.

"Yes, princess."

"Then, let me go and let me clean this kitchen."

"No. It's clean already."

"But-"

Her words got cut off when Taehyung kiss her lips again. Then he whispered at her ears. "Sweet like usually." he giggled.

Tzuyu's cheeks turned red. She cleared her throat and slapped his shoulder playfully.

Taehyung then kneeled and kissed her stomach. "Hi my baby, what are you doing right now?" he asks cutely.

Tzuyu as she ruffled his hair.

Taehyung get up back and suddenly he carried her in bridal style. Tzuyu automatically hugs his neck. She was shocked a little.

"Yah!"

"Shut up. You have to rest." Taehyung still carrying her went upstairs to their room.

He slowly put her on the bed and went to close the door. Then, he lay down beside her.

Tzuyu crossed her arms while pouting. "Tch, you are being overprotective," she mumbled.

Taehyung turned to her and hug her waist.

"I'm not."

"You are."

"If yes, it is just for our baby and you. Okay?" Taehyung gave his box smile.

Tzuyu didn't look at him. She's afraid that she will melt. Hehe. Taehyung pulled her closer and hug her tightly.

"Shhhh! Now take a rest. Or you want me to go and leave you alone?" he asks.

Tzuyu quickly shook her head and hug him back. Taehyung smiled in victory. They stay in that position until someone knocked on the door.

Both of them stared at the door before they get up. Taehyung walked to the door and opened it.

Mrs.Chou smiled. "Can I go in?" she slowly asked.

"Sure!" Tzuyu and Taehyung nodded.

Mrs.Chou went into their room and sat on the bed beside Tzuyu. Taehyung went closer to them and stood beside the bed.

"Why, mom?" Tzuyu asked.

"I will go back to New York tomorrow."

Silence. Taehyung and Tzuyu exchanged glances. Tzuyu holds Mrs.Chou's hand.

"But why?" she asks again, looking down.

Mrs.Chou holds back her hand and smiled. "There was my place. Not here. Not Korea." she said.

Taehyung just stays silent. He licked his lower lip.

Tzuyu shook her head. "No. This is your place. I want you to stay with me. With dad." she mumbled in her last words.

But Mrs.Chou heard it. She pats her daughter's head. "We have no relationship anymore."

"But I want you guys back!" Tzuyu suddenly raised her voice.

Taehyung rubbed her back to calm her down. "Hey, calm down," he said softly.

Tzuyu throws her to look away from her mom. She sighed. She then get up from her seat and went out of the room.

Mrs.Chou can't stop her. She bites her lower lip. Taehyung take a deep breath before he sat beside her.

"Mom, I'm sure that dad said something to you but you refuse it."

Mrs.Chou looks at him.