34

All of them were quiet. None of them dare to open their mouth. Mrs.Chou sighed and finally, she spoke up.

"Here, Taehyung."

Taehyung look at his mother-in-law when she called his name. Mrs.Chou handed something to him.

One blue bag. It's not big at all. Just a small one. Taehyung frowned as he take the bag.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jimin just stared at them. When Taehyung was about to check what was inside the bag, the doctor went out of the room.

They gathered around the doctor and ask about Tzuyu's condition.

"How about my wife?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Thank god, she and the baby were okay." Dr.Kim said.

All of them look at each other. Taehyung stared at Dr.Kim while frowning. "B-baby?" he asked.

Dr.Kim smile and nodded. "Your wife didn't tell you that she's pregnant? It's almost two months now," she said again.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung covered their mouth because they were shocked and happy.

Taehyung still froze, speechless about the sudden news.

Mrs.Chou smiled. Dr.Kim then excuses herself and went away.

"Tzuyu is pregnant?" Jimin widened his eyes.

Taehyung quickly checked inside the bag. He found one small box and opened it. He was speechless again when he knows what was inside the box.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung glanced. They smiled together.

It was a pregnancy test and it was positive.

"It's your gift for your birthday today." Mrs.Chou said.

Taehyung look at her before he flashed a smile. But suddenly they saw his eyes teary.

"Why, Taehyung?" Chaeyoung ask.

"She saw it," Taehyung mumbled but they heard it.

Mrs.Chou sigh again before she patted his shoulder softly. "I know it wasn't your fault. Explain it to Tzuyu. She will trust you." Mrs.Chou gives some advice.

Her voice was soft. Jimin just nodded and agreed with Mrs.Chou. "Just explained everything," he said.

"Say it carefully. She's emotional because she is pregnant." Dahyun reminded him.

Taehyung nod. "Go. We will stay here until your problem with Tzuyu has settled." Mrs.Chou spoke again.

Slowly, Taehyung went into the room and closed the door carefully. They just smile.

Taehyung stepped closer to Tzuyu who was laying on the bed. He knows that Tzuyu realized his presence but she ignored him.

Tzuyu just stared outside the window. She was sitting on the bed. Ignore Taehyung.

Taehyung sat on the chair beside the bed. He then slowly hold her left hand but Tzuyu pulled back.

Taehyung sighed slowly.

"Tzuyu-ah.." he softly called her.

Tzuyu stays quiet. Didn't give him a response. Taehyung once again held her hand.

She tries to pull back but this time Taehyung holds it tightly.

"Thanks for your gift."

His words made Tzuyu stop trying to pull her hand. Slowly, she's crying. Taehyung stands up and makes her face him.

He then wiped her tears softly and gently.

"You said that you trust me," he mumbled.

Tzuyu got slapped for his words. She looks away.

"I have warned the guards to not allow her to come into my office. But, she's stubborn and I don't know how she can get into my room even if Alice tries to stop her. I ask Alice to leave and let me settle Joohyun. She suddenly pushes me to sit on my chair. And then she sat on my lap and kiss me without I can do anything. Then, you and mom come into my room. I quickly pushed her." he explained everything.

Tzuyu still shut her mouth. She trusts him. But, her heart still hurts when she saw they were kissing just now.

Taehyung kissed her forehead. Then he whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry. Please trust me, princess," he whispers.

He then slowly rubbed Tzuyu's stomach where there was a baby inside.

"Hello my baby," he said and smile. "Daddy is here." he continued.

Tzuyu can't do anything except for the tears that keep falling on her cheeks. Taehyung noticed it, he look at her and wipe her tears again.

Finally, Tzuyu stared back at him and say, "I trust you." she said.

Taehyung can't stop smiling. Finally. He hug her tightly and kissed her head. "Thank you." Taehyung holds his tears.

He didn't want to cry. He was too happy that his wife trust him.

Tzuyu wrapped her arms around his body. Hugging him back. Taehyung looks down, staring into her eyes.

"Thank you," he said again.

Tzuyu tries to smile at him. "Welcome," she replied. Taehyung leaned closer and kiss her lips.

She can't hide her feelings that she likes the soft and plumps lips on hers. She kissed him back.

"Thanks for the gift. I love it." Taehyung said as he break the kiss.

He then pecked on her cheek. Tzuyu finally can smile like before. She was happy if Taehyung is happy too.

Taehyung still rubbing her stomach softly.

Suddenly, the door was opened and Jimin, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Mrs. Chou went into the room.

They smiled watching Taehyung and Tzuyu.

"Congratulations, Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung screamed and hug Tzuyu tightly. Taehyung gives some space to them.

Tzuyu chuckles and slapped her back playfully. "You hurt my eardrum," she said.

Chaeyoung breaks the hug and giggles. "Sorry." she winked. Dahyun rolled her eyes and shake her head.

Jimin and Mrs.Chou just smiled.

"Congrats, bro." Jimin patted Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Thanks."

Now, it's Dahyun's turn to hug and congratulated the love birds. Mrs.Chou ruffled her daughter's hair.

"So you're keeping this secret from all of us?" she asks.

Tzuyu chuckles and nods. "After you told me to see the doctor. But before that, I feel weird and suddenly I feel that I'm pregnant. So I buy the pregnancy test and it's positive. To make sure, I went to see the doctor. And Dr.Kim confirmed it." she smiled brightly.

Taehyung smiled too. He went closer to his wife and hug her shoulder.

"But, it looks like not only for Taehyung's gift for his birthday. It's for us too!" Jimin grinned.

Dahyun laugh. "Yeah, if you want a baby then go and married!" she said.

Everyone burst into laughter.