Epilogue

"Congratulations!!!"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung said together before they hugged Mrs.Chou tightly.

Mrs.Chou chuckles as she hugs them back. Jimin and Taehyung hug Mr.Chou and congratulated him.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu stared at her best friends. Soon as they break the hug, Dahyun and Chaeyoung look at Tzuyu who was staring at them.

"What?" Dahyun asked.

"She is my mom. I didn't get a chance to hug her but you guys-"

Tzuyu crossed her arms while pouting. All of them burst into laughter. Taehyung pinched her cheek.

He leaned closer to her and whispered, "Stop pouting before I kiss you here." Tzuyu glared at him.

Mrs.Chou comes to her and hugs her. "My daughter is still a baby." she giggled.

"No. She brings the baby. That's why." Jimin teased Tzuyu.

They laughed again. Mr.Chou patted his daughter's head.

Yup. Today was a big day for them. Mr.Chou and Mrs.Chou's wedding ceremony. They have decided to get back together again.

All the guests were happy for them. Some so many guests coming today. All of them congratulated them.

"I'm hungry." Tzuyu suddenly said.

They look at her. "I thought you just eat-" Chaeyoung frowned.

Jimin pinched her arm and Chaeyoung groaned secretly. "She is pregnant, right? Of course, she is hungry again." Jimin whispered.

Chaeyoung smiled innocently.

"V, your wife is hungry." Mr.Chou chuckles.

Taehyung laugh and nodded before he pulled Tzuyu gently to grab some food.

They just stared at the love birds.

"This is a drama." Suddenly Dahyun said.

"Right." Mrs.Chou agreed and they laughed.

Suddenly, Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim approached them and they had a conversation together.

They were talking and laughing together like a big family. Well, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jimin were part of their family too.

Meanwhile, Taehyung pinched Tzuyu's nose while Tzuyu was eating.

"You are so cute!" Taehyung giggles.

"Hey, I'm eating. Stop it." Tzuyu glared at him but Taehyung ignored her.

He keeps teasing her and finally Tzuyu laugh watching her husband's actions. They didn't know that their families and best friends were watching them.

Secretly, they smiled.

"They deserve it." Mrs.Kim commented.

"Yeah." The others agreed with her.

Taehyung rubbed Tzuyu's stomach gently. It's been five months since her pregnancy.

Tzuyu just smiles watching her husband while eating.

They keep teasing each other and laugh together.

Jimin smiled. "I think this is their ceremony." he joked and they all laughed.

———

Tzuyu bites her lower lip. She slowly pushed herself up from laying down on the bed.

She glanced at Taehyung who was sleeping.