22

Joy just stared at her best friend who was thinking something.

"Babe, are you sure you wanna do that?" Joy asked.

Irene look at her and smirked. Then she nodded. "Of course! You know that Taehyung should be mine. And why did my stepdad did that stupid decision? He should be marrying me." Irene replied.

Joy chuckles as she shook her head. She look away and spoke. "Taehyung and you broke up one year ago. You didn't love him, you just want his money. Same with him. He doesn't love you. He was just bored that's why he become your boyfriend. Move on, Irene." she said.

Irene grunted. She glared at Joy.

"Am I your best friend? You even didn't support me!" she said in anger.

Joy put her both hands up and shrugged. "Fine fine. Sorry," she replied. Irene crossed her arms and look away.

"Yes, I didn't even close with Tzuyu unnie. Because we rarely meet each other. But, after I found out that Taehyung is her husband, I feel like... I hate her. She takes what's mine!" Irene rubbed her face.

"And why did you want Taehyung back?" Joy asked again.

Irene smirked.

"Well, I didn't stay with my stepdad. So I need money. And I think, Taehyung is the only man that can save me." she winked at Joy.

Joy faked her smile at Irene. She then look away and sighed. She didn't know what has happen to Irene until she become like this.

She loves her as her best friend, but she thinks that her actions are too much. Even though Tzuyu is just her stepsister, she can't ruin someone's marriage like that.

Plus, Taehyung loves Tzuyu and didn't love Irene. And he will never love Irene.

"What should I do for the first step?"

She heard Irene asking herself. Joy just shut her mouth.

"I'm gonna go home. See you soon, Irene." Joy stand up and grabbed her handbag. Irene nodded and smile at her. Joy smiled back before she went out of the restaurant.

Irene then continued thinking of her plan.

Tzuyu put the soup bowl on the table. She then crossed her arms and smiled watching the food that she has cooked for her and Taehyung.

Then, she glanced at the watch.

It's five minutes left before Taehyung arrived. Taehyung has promised her to eat together at their home.

She sat at the chair first, waiting for him. She rested her chin up while pouting a little.

When she heard someone close the door, she quickly get up and went to the living room.

"Oppa!"

Taehyung smiled brightly and spread his arms. Tzuyu runs to him and hugs him tightly. Taehyung chuckles as he hugs her back.

"I'm not breaking up our promise. Hehe. Besides, I want to eat your cooking." he said and kissed her forehead.

Tzuyu giggles. They break the hug and went to the kitchen together. "Let's eat!" Tzuyu said when they have taken their seat.

Taehyung smiled and nodded. Both of them started to eat together.

"Your cooking is super delicious and never disappointed me." Taehyung complimented her and made Tzuyu blush a little.

Taehyung chuckles and Tzuyu just smile.

"Eat more, Oppa," she said.

"I will."

Tzuyu sipped her drink before she look at him. "Oppa, can I meet Dahyun and Chaeyoung after this? I miss them," she asked for his permission.

Taehyung looked at her back and smiled. "Of course, you may!" he put his chopstick down.

Tzuyu grinned happily.

"Thank you!"

Tzuyu hugs both of them tightly.

"I miss you guys!!" she said and pouted when they broke their hugs.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung giggled before they teased her. "Of course, we miss you too! We let you and Taehyung for a few days, giving your guys a chance!" Dahyun winked.

Tzuyu laughed. Chaeyoung smiled playfully.

"How you guys?" she asked.

"Thank god we are fine!" Tzuyu grinned.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung look at each other while smiling brightly. They were happy when Tzuyu is happy too.

"So you guys were like deeply in love again, right?" Dahyun teased Tzuyu again.

Chaeyoung burst into a burst of laughter again while Tzuyu just smile shyly. Dahyun shook her head. "Thank god, everything has settled now. We are not worried for you anymore." She added.

Tzuyu gasped softly. She patted Chaeyoung and Dahyun's hands.

"Thanks for worrying me and always be on my side," she said.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung smiled sincerely. "Welcome. We are best friends, right?" Chaeyoung replied. The three of them chuckle.

They were chatting together while laughing. Every story and joke they shared. Especially Tzuyu, telling what happens between her and Taehyung to them because Dahyun and Chaeyoung wanna know it badly.

So, they persuaded her.

"He's a sweet guy!" Chaeyoung commented.

Dahyun agreed with her. She nodded quickly. "That's right! Aww, I wanna get married too!" she pouted.

Tzuyu just laughed seeing their reactions.

"But, Dubu, do you have a boyfriend?" Tzuyu teased her this time.

Dahyun shook while still pouting. Then she crossed her arms. Chaeyoung giggles. "So, don't mention marriage." Chaeyoung joined Tzuyu in teasing Dahyun.

Both of them laughed when they saw Dahyun's sour face. "Stop it!" Dahyun sulked.

Chaeyoung cannot stop laughing. But, she finally stopped when Dahyun glared at her.

"Okay, sorry." Chaeyoung smiled innocently.

"I will forgive you if you treat me for two days."

"What?! Do you wanna be a gold digger or what?"

"Okay, fine. I will not f-"

"Ugh, fine!"

Tzuyu smiled watching them. She shook her head while looking down.

"Unnie.."

The three of them turned. Tzuyu frowned when Irene was standing in front of them while smiling.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung stared at Tzuyu. They know Irene. But, since when Irene is here? Tzuyu looks at her best friends before glancing at Irene.

"Irene-SSI, why are you here?" Tzuyu asked.

"Unnie, I have something to tell you. But, I hope you are not mad at me. I just telling the truth." Irene said.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung raised one of their eyebrows. Tzuyu cleared her throat and nodded.

"What?"

"Actually.."