11

Taehyung and Jimin walked around the park. Jimin looks around, looking for Dahyun's figure. Taehyung still didn't know why Jimin brought him here.

But he just ignored it and sat on the bench. Jimin takes a seat beside him. Sometimes he glanced at his watch.

"Taehyung!"

Both of them stood up. They turned to see who was and suddenly someone slapped Taehyung hard.

Taehyung touches his cheek. Jimin was shocked.

The person who slapped him is Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were standing in front of them. Dahyun holds Chaeyoung's hand, stopping her.

"Chaeyoung, calm down," she whispered.

But Chaeyoung ignored her. She pulled her hand away from Dahyun.

"What's wrong with you?" Taehyung asked coldly.

"No! It's, what's wrong with you! How dare you make our Tzuyu cry again! I have told you before, once you hurt her again, you will regret it!" Chaeyoung yelled at him.

Jimin and Dahyun look around to make sure there's no one here. Taehyung chuckles.

"My fault? It's your best friend's fault! Did you guys forget what she has done to me?! Huh? She is the one who hurt me first! She broke me first! She said she hates me, she didn't like me, she feel disgusted with me. And now you all the blame on me?! How good!" Taehyung scolded Chaeyoung back.

Jimin rubbed his face and closed his eyes. Chaeyoung smirked before her face turned serious again.

"Every day I feel useless and sad because I love her so much!" he added.

"Really? Now tell us. Do you still love her?" she shoots him the question.

Taehyung froze. He can't reply to her. Chaeyoung crossed her arms and slowly tears come out of her eyes.

Dahyun patted her shoulders to comfort her.

"She loves you and still loves you. And she will always love you until she dies." Dahyun spoke.

Taehyung looked at her. Dahyun raised her head and look back at him.

"Jaehyun forced her to hurt you 6 years ago. The truth is, she loves you too. She wanted to confess to you, but Jaehyun stopped her. He likes Tzuyu too, so that's why he threatened her. He said that he will hurt you if he saw Tzuyu with you again. Every day, Jaehyun and his friends will watch her and you. That's why Tzuyu has to reject you and hurt you. But she didn't mean it." Dahyun finally tells the truth.

Not only Taehyung who was shocked but Jimin too. Their eyes widened. Taehyung lost his words.

"See?" Chaeyoung asked.

"See what Tzuyu has done for you! She did that because she loves you! She let you hate her for 6 years. You know what? Tzuyu still can't forget you even 6 years have passed. She still remembered you. We told her to forget you but she said, she can't. She loves you and didn't think of other men. She still can't move on." Chaeyoung continued.

She licked her lower lip. "She was happy when she knows that you are her husband. Even if you are a jerk, didn't act like a real husband but she is still happy. And even you hate her. Ignoring her. Hurts her. She holds her sadness. She said that she will stay even if you told her to go. All of this time was a misunderstanding! She loves you!" Chaeyoung said emotionally.

Dahyun rubbed her back, calming her down. She looks down.

Jimin glanced at Taehyung who looks like holding his emotion.

"You are ego," Dahyun commented to Taehyung.

Taehyung stay silent until he spoke. "Where's Tzuyu?" he asked slowly.

"My house. But I won't let her go to your house. You have hurt her. So let her stay with me until we think that we will forgive you." Dahyun said. She has to be selfish for a while because of Tzuyu.

Taehyung looked at her. "But why?" he asked again. "Why? Because we didn't want you to hurt her again!" Chaeyoung cut his words.

Jimin patted Taehyung's back. Taehyung shook his head.

"Besides, you didn't love her. You just make an act of revenge on her." Dahyun added.

"No. That's not true." Taehyung mumbled.

"It's true. Now, please let Tzuyu alone for a while then we will let her go back to your house." Dahyun said again and the girls went away from there.

Taehyung rubbed his face. "Calm down, bro. Everything will be fine." Jimin said softly. Taehyung shook his head. "No. I have made a big mistake," he mumbled and look at the tall man.

"I still love her."

Silence. Jimin blinked twice. What did he just hear? Taehyung finally confessed.

"H-huh?" he suddenly stuttered.

"I still love her. The feelings are still here.." Taehyung touches his chest. "And it keep growing day by day after we got married. But I denied it." he continued.

Jimin stays silent. He didn't know what to say. His feelings are true. He knows that Taehyung must still love her. And he's right.

He slowly nodded. "V, I think you should let Tzuyu alone for a few days," he said again.

Taehyung shook his head. "No. I want her now." he let out a heavy breath.

"But Chaeyoung and Dahyun won't let you. Just let her be for a few days and she will come back. Don't worry." Jimin keep advising him and rubbed his back to comfort him.

Taehyung slowly sat on the bench. Regret? Of course, he is. He didn't know that Tzuyu loves her. He thought that the girl hates her and just gaming him.

That's why he told himself to hate Tzuyu and hurt her with this marriage. And now, he regretted everything. Especially when he remembered that he scolded her.

Jimin just stared at his best friend. He didn't say anything and let Taehyung in his world. Now both of them know everything.

Just waiting for fixing this and their relationship will be fine.