2

"The wedding is about two weeks more. Are you ready?"

Tzuyu stopped eating her breakfast and stared at her dad. Mr.Chou looks at her back, waiting for her answer.

She cleared her throat. "Hm." she just hummed for a response. Mr.Chou frowned a little before continued eating his breakfast.

"What's the humming meaning?" he asked again.

"Hm. Ready maybe. Even I don't know him." she mumbled and sipped her milk.

Mr.Chou sighed. He holds his daughter's hand. "Tzuyu-ah, I'm doing this for the sake of our company. Don't worry. He is a good man. Seriously. He will take good care of you. You guys can act as a friend until the contract is over. Just for a year." he said and stared into her eyes.

Tzuyu takes a deep breath before looking back at her dad.

"Yes. I understand. It's okay. I'm okay, dad. Just..can I see him before our wedding ceremony?" she was asking for his permission.

Mr.Chou shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. But he said that he didn't want you to know him until the wedding," he replied as he continued sipping his coffee.

Tzuyu frowned but then she nodded. It's weird actually. But she just kept quiet and obeyed it.

"I'm sorry, Chewy. I have to do this f-"

"It's okay, dad. Just one year, right? I'm fine with it." Tzuyu fake a laughed.

Mr.Chou feels relieved after hearing what his daughter said. "Thanks for doing this for us. We love you so much, Tzuyu-ah," he said and held her hand.

Tzuyu smiled and nodded.

"Most welcome."

Chaeyoung and Dahyun went shopping together. Both of them were so excited about their best friend's wedding two weeks more.

They ask Tzuyu to join them too, but Tzuyu was busy with her company. She has to take over Mr.Chou for a while. Because Mr.Chou was handling her marriage.

"Let's go and eat, Dubu. I'm hungry." Chaeyoung rubbed her stomach.

Dahyun chuckles and nods. They went to the near restaurant. After taking the orders, they chatting each other.

"I really wanna know the man that will be our Chewy's husband." Chaeyoung started the conversation.

Dahyun nodded and agreed with her. "Yeah. Me too. Is he handsome enough to be with our beautiful Tzuyu?" she giggles. Chaeyoung slapped her hand playfully.

She shook her head. "It's not about good-looking. But, I am scared if the man can't protect and take good care of our Tzuyu," she replied. 

She continued, "What if he is a drunker or playboy or-"

"Stop thinking negatively, Chaeyoung-ah. Just think positive." Dahyun cut her words.

"But what if it's true?"

"Then I will kick him and slap him hardly."

"Hahaha. Funny. Maybe he will slap you first." Chaeyoung said sarcastically.

Dahyun laughed. "I'm not joking around!" she denied it.

Finally, their orders have arrived. After saying thank you to the waitress, they started to eat their food.

Chaeyoung sipped her coffee before raising her head and looking around. Suddenly, she stopped in one direction. She widened her eyes and she called Dahyun.

"D-Dubu!"

Dahyun stopped eating and look at her best friend. "Why?" she asked.

"I-I saw someone! Someone looks like him!" Chaeyoung said, still with her shocking face.

Dahyun frowned a little. "Who? Him? Who was that?" she was a blur. Chaeyoung looks at her before she squeaked.

"Him! The one who-"

"Seriously?! Where?" Dahyun finally understands her friend's meaning. She looks around inside the restaurant.

Chaeyoung also looking for the figure, but he's gone.

"Damn. He's gone." she sighed.

Dahyun shakes her head. "It's okay. But, I think we shouldn't tell Tzuyu. Or she will feel guilty again." she whispered at Chaeyoung.

Charyoung nodded slowly.

"But I saw him. It must be him," she said confidently.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Just eat. Forget about this."

Chaeyoung sighed before obeying her. She look around again and continued eating.

Tzuyu stopped writing something in her book before she sighed.

She glanced at the watch and it was 8 p.m already. She stayed up that night because she has many works to do.

Mr.Chou has something to do so she has to replace her father.

Suddenly she remembered about her wedding. She will get married next week. And the time passed too fast.

She will be someone's wife. She is not ready yet, but for her family and company's sake, she has to do that.

"I hope this is the right decision," she mumbled to herself.

Tzuyu take her phone out and started scrolling through the messages from Dahyun and Chaeyoung. She smiled a little. Dahyun and Chaeyoung are the people that never make her disappointed.

Always make her happy. She loves both of them. So much.

She then scrolled her gallery on her phone. She stopped scrolling when she saw one picture.

Tzuyu scanned the picture before she flashed a weak smile. "I miss you. When we will meet again?" she asked herself.

The boy in the picture was smiling and she felt like he smiling at her in reality.

"But I think, we'll never meet again. You have your own life, the same as me. I will get married next week. You may have found someone that you love so much." she said alone.

"But, if God hears me..please... I want to meet you again. Just to say sorry... I want your forgiveness." she looks down, trying hard to not cry.

Tzuyu smiled and turned off her phone back. She has to continue her work and go home.

Mr.Chou may be worried about her.

"Focus, Chou Tzuyu," she whispered to herself.

She finally continued her work until 9 p.m. Then, she cleaned up her desk and grabbed her purse.

Her work is done and she is going home.

Tzuyu went out of the lift and walked to her car which was parked in the parking. She unlocked her car and get in.

Without her realizing and knowing, someone was watching her from far.