36

Tzuyu let out a deep breath before she pushed herself up from laying down on the bed. She's bored.

Fortunately, Dr. Kim allowed her to go home. She hates staying at the hospital.

She stared at her stomach. Suddenly she smiled and rubbed it softly. "Thanks for coming," she whispered.

Soon, Taehyung entered their room. He closed the door and smiled. Tzuyu look up and their eyes met.

She flashed a smile. Taehyung then went to her and sat beside her on the bed. He hugs Tzuyu.

"Thank you. This is the best gift ever in my life." Taehyung lowered his voice, more like a whisper at Tzuyu.

He then kissed her forehead. Tzuyu just giggles. "Welcome," she replied.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes before Tzuyu pushed herself slowly from Taehyung.

"How's Irene?" she suddenly asked.

Taehyung's facial expression changed. From the bright one to the cold one. He's anti with that name. Even Joohyun's name.

Tzuyu noticed it. She holds his hand and squeezes it softly.

"I just wanna know. And then, I promise I will not mention her name again." she pouted. Taehyung chuckles seeing his wife pouting.

"She's arrested," he said as he pecked on her pouts.

Tzuyu slapped his arm playfully. Taehyung burst into laughter. "I'm being serious but you are playing around." Tzuyu glared at him.

"What? I'm saying the truth." Taehyung giggles.

"But you peck my lips." Tzuyu rolled her eyes. Taehyung laughs again.

He then pinched her nose. Tzuyu pouted again. "It's your fault. Who told you to pout like that? I just kiss it." Taehyung winked.

Tzuyu squeaked and crossed her arms. Pretending to be mad at her husband. But Taehyung just gives his box smile.

"Okay, now don't mention her name again," Taehyung said. Tzuyu cleared her throat and nodded.

Suddenly she remembered when Irene kissed Taehyung on his lips. Her facial expression changed.

Taehyung noticed it. He holds her hand. "What's wrong, hm?" he asked softly. Tzuyu was startled a little before she smile and shook her head.

But, unfortunately, Taehyung didn't trust her. He knows his wife. It must be something that disturbed her.

He sighed. "Liar. Just tell me," he said in seriousness. Tzuyu looks down. Suddenly feel scared of him.

"It's nothing," she mumbled.

Taehyung licked his lower lip. "You remembered the scene where Irene kiss my lips, right?" shoot! He's right.

Tzuyu stays quiet. Taehyung moved closer to her. He then slowly pulled Tzuyu to sit on his lap. Tzuyu just let him.

Taehyung hugs her waist and kisses her shoulder.

"I'm sorry about that. I have to be more careful with that Joohyun. But, I didn't expect that she will kiss me. Sorry, okay?" he said softly.

Tzuyu smiled a little. "It's okay. I trust you. But, I hate it when someone else kisses your lips." she mumbled at the last words.

But, Taehyung heard it. He suddenly smirked. Tzuyu saw him smirking and she slap his arm.

"You are jealous. Of course, you hate when someone else kisses my sweet and plumps lips. Because it's only yours. Right?" he still smirked.

"No." Tzuyu denied it.

"You're denying it? Okay, then is it okay if I kiss someone else? Maybe Alice?" he teased her to see her reactions.

Tzuyu shoots him a glare. She was about to push him and get up but Taehyung hug her waist tightly. He smiles.

"Is it okay? Answer me first."

"Then go," she said and crossed her arms. Looking away from Taehyung.

Sulking maybe. Taehyung can't stop smiling. She is jealous. Of course, she's sensitive because she is pregnant. It's normal.

"Hey, look at me, princess," he said softly.

But Tzuyu still looks away. He cupped her face and make her look at him.

"I'm just teasing, okay? I don't want someone else except you. Only you. Understand? Only you can kiss my lips." he said while staring into her eyes.

Ugh, of course, Tzuyu can't stand it. Her heart was beating faster when he stared like that.

Tzuyu slowly nods. She was still nervous when he did that to her.

Taehyung smiles and kisses her lips. The kiss was passionate. Tzuyu kissed him back while wrapping her hands around his neck.

Before it turns to become a rough one, he breaks the kiss. Taehyung smirked again. "You made me almost lose control," he whispered.

"Hey, I'm pregnant," she warned him.

"I know that's why I stop. Before I can't control myself." he chuckled.

Tzuyu just smiles. "Where's mom?" she asks. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "Well after she went out from dad's house, she is gone. Maybe went somewhere," he said.

Tzuyu sighed. "I want them back together again," she mumbled.

Taehyung noticed that her smile dropped. The truth is he hates it. "Hey, smile please," he said.

"I know mom still loves dad. But, she's ego a little. Because dad cheated on her with Bae Jinnie." Tzuyu sighed.

Taehyung smiled a little before he pecked on her cheek. "Let me handle this," he muttered.

Tzuyu frowned. "How?" she asked.

"Don't worry about this," Taehyung smirks again. Tzuyu rolled her eyes. She hates the smirk on his face but sometimes she found it sexy.

"Fine." she gave up.

Taehyung laughs and pinches her cheeks. "My wife is so cute! Now go to sleep," he said as he lift her a little and lay her down.

Tzuyu crossed her arms. "I'm not sleepy yet." she pouted.

"Yeah, right. But you need some rest, princess."

Taehyung smiled warmly. He kissed her forehead then he went down on her stomach.

He kisses it. "Goodnight my babies." he giggles.

Tzuyu chuckles. "Babies?"

"Yeah, you and the baby. Babies."

"I'm not a baby."

"Yes, you are."

Tzuyu glared at him but he winked at her. Make her heart skip a beat.

Taehyung laughed. "I know you're melting. Now sleep." he teased her.

"I'm not!" Tzuyu still denying it even though he's true.

"Come on, dear. I know you." Taehyung chuckles.

Tzuyu decided to shut her mouth. Yes, he's true. Taehyung smiled before he lay down beside her and hug her.