14

The next morning, Tzuyu woke up when she felt empty beside her. She rubbed her eyes and opened them.

Taehyung isn't there. She pushed herself up from the bed and look around. Tzuyu yawned a little before she stand up and grabbed her towel.

Then, she went into the bathroom to take a shower. After fifteen minutes, she went out of the room after she got dressed and brushed her hair nicely.

She smells something so she slowly went downstairs. When she reached the kitchen, she saw Taehyung who was cooking something for breakfast.

Tzuyu just stared at his back. Taehyung then turned and saw Tzuyu. He flashed a smile at her making Tzuyu freeze for a while.

"Morning," he said.

"M-morning.." she replied awkwardly.

A little bit weird when Taehyung acts like that with her. Taehyung then placed the food at the table.

"Let's eat," he said again.

Tzuyu just nodded. Taehyung grabbed his chopstick and started to eat. Tzuyu cleared her throat before asking him.

"Are you feeling better already?" she asked.

Taehyung look at her and nodded. "Yup. I'm feeling better. I don't need to eat medicines too much. I just need to hug you." he smiled at her.

Tzuyu stopped eating. She looks at him. They were staring at each other. Finally, Tzuyu broke the eye contact and continued eating her breakfast.

She felt nervous again. She finished her meal quickly and stand up. She went to the sink and started to wash the dishes.

"Let's go out."

Tzuyu yelped in shock when suddenly she heard Taehyung's voice behind her. She turned and froze when he was standing closer to her.

"W-where t-t-to?" she stuttered.

Taehyung chuckles seeing her like that.

"Somewhere. Go and dressed up. I will finish this." he said and pushed her slowly.

Tzuyu obeyed him and quickly run, and went upstairs. Taehyung smiled.

"She's cute like always."

They walked together inside the mall. Tzuyu's heart can't stop beating because Taehyung is holding her hand tightly right now.

She was confused but she just let him be.

"Let's go to that shop." Taehyung pointed at one shop.

Tzuyu nodded and both of them went into the shop. They saw many beautiful watches there.

"You like it?" Taehyung asked when he saw Tzuyu staring at one baby pink watch.

Tzuyu smiled and nodded quickly. "I love it. It looks so beautiful," she said without realizing that she hugged his arm because of excitement.

Taehyung just smiled and he let her.

"Alright. Miss!" Taehyung called the girl near them.

"Yes, sir?" she smiled politely.

"We will take these two watches. The baby pink and the black one," he said and the girl nodded.

She took the watches and went away. Tzuyu frowned.

"I didn't ask you to buy that." she pulled his arm.

Taehyung smiled and chuckled. He then pinched her cheeks made Tzuyu shoot him a glare. But to Taehyung, it was so cute.

"I want to buy it," he replied and then he pulled her hand to the counter.

"This is your watch. Thanks for buying our products." the girl said and bowed politely to them.

They bowed back at her. "Thanks too." Taehyung smiled. They went out of the shop.

"Tired?" Taehyung asked Tzuyu.

Tzuyu just nodded. Of course, she's tired. They have been walking inside the mall for almost one hour.

Taehyung giggles.

"Let's go home. It's gonna rain soon." he continued.

After they reached their house, they went in and it has raining.

Tzuyu went to their room and smiled alone like an idiot when she stared at her new watch.

"Is he not mad at me anymore?" she mumbled alone.

She didn't want to think of that, so she keep the watch on the desk. When she turned, Taehyung opened the door and went into the room.

Tzuyu take a deep breath before she stepped closer to Taehyung.

"Hm?" Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows at her.

"Thanks for buying me the watch," she said, playing with her fingers.

"Ah, it's nothing." Taehyung chuckles again.

Tzuyu looks down. She licked her lower lip before asking him.

"You didn't mad at me anymore?"

Silence. Tzuyu suddenly regretted what she has asking him. She bit her lip. Taehyung stay silent and then, he grabbed her both hands and hold them tightly.

Tzuyu raised her head and their eyes met.

"I'm sorry."

Tzuyu frowned. Sorry for what? She smiled a little. "It's okay. It's my fault anyway. Yo-"

"I still love you."

Tzuyu stopped when Taehyung said that. They still staring into each other's eyes.

"I love you and this feeling..were never disappeared. And it keeps growing more when we meet again." Taehyung confessed.

Tzuyu can't say anything. Her tears finally fell on her cheeks. Taehyung wiped it gently.

"I'm sorry for everything. Dahyun and Chaeyoung have told me. They have told me everything. And I regret it. Seriously, Tzuyu. I admitted that I was to the ego. I didn't admit that I still love you. I keep telling myself to hate you and hurt you. I'm sorry... You did that because of me. I'm sorry, Chewy-ah.."

Taehyung looks down and feels useless about himself.

Tzuyu let her tears fall.

So he has know everything. And he still loves me.

"I can't help but stare at you secretly...I know that I still love you but I keep denying it." Taehyung continued.

Tzuyu look down and shook her head. "It's okay. The past is past. Now..let's forget about it and- started a new life together." she said and raised her head back, looking at him.

She smiled. Taehyung stared at her before he wiped her tears softly.

"I will. And I love you, chewy-ah."

He confessed again. Tzuyu smiled.

"I..love you too." she finally said again.

Taehyung leaned closer and cupped her face. Tzuyu let him know what will happen next.