10

Tzuyu just obeyed what Taehyung said. They will be back in Korea today. They just stay here for two days.

Taehyung didn't have a good mood to talk with Tzuyu. They just stay silent. Tzuyu stared outside the window while Taehyung played with his phone.

Of course, chatting with Jimin.

Mark just glanced at them using the back mirror. He knows something must happen between them.

They reached the airport. Mark helped them to take their luggage out. Tzuyu smiled at him and bowed a little. Mark bow back at her.

Taehyung just ignored them and walked away, pulling his luggage. Tzuyu follows him.

His parents must be shocked and wondering why they come back too early. But Taehyung didn't care.

Both of them went to the waiting room.

"Oh, we meet again."

They turned and saw Jaehyun beside them. Taehyung rolled his eyes and continued playing with his phone. Ignoring them.

Tzuyu sighed secretly. Jaehyun clenched his fist when Taehyung ignored him. He admits, that Taehyung is so handsome and he has changed.

Back in high school time, Taehyung is a nerd. He didn't wear the sunglasses but he is a nerd. Jaehyun and his friends always bullying him.

Jaehyun also likes Tzuyu, who is a famous and beautiful student at their high school. She with Chaeyoung and Dahyun always being praised by the other students.

"You have changed, huh? Good." He said again.

"Not like you," Taehyung replied quickly.

When they heard the announcement, Taehyung pulled his luggage and walked away. Tzuyu followed him. Again, leaving Jaehyun.

Tzuyu tried to talk with Taehyung, but he just ignored her, and sometimes he glared at her.

Finally, Tzuyu gives up. She knows that Taehyung is still mad at her and never talked to her anymore.

She becomes sad again. But she holds her tears. Didn't want to cry on the airplane and in front of the other people.

After about ten hours, they arrived in Korea.

"Go home alone. I wanna see Jimin," he said coldly and leave Tzuyu alone at the airport.

His luggage, he pulled together with him. Tzuyu froze.

He leaves me here alone?

Her eyes watered. She slowly takes her phone out of her pocket and calls Dahyun.

"Dubu-ah, can you pick me up at the airport?"

"Alright, I will come. Wait for me. "

"Dae."

She ended the call. She tried so hard to hold her tears.

"He hates me so much and never forgives me," she mumbled.

"Now, tell me. Is Jaehyun hurt you?" Dahyun asked while driving the car.

Tzuyu shook her head. "No, he didn't. He just says something that hurts Taehyung," she mumbled.

Dahyun sighed. She stopped her car when they arrived at Dahyun's house. They went out of her car. Dahyun unlocked the door and they went in.

Tzuyu sat on the sofa while Dahyun went to the kitchen to make drinks for both of them. After a few minutes, Dahyun comes back with two mugs in her hands. She put the mugs on the table.

"So..when are you going home? I will send you." Dahyun smiled.

Tzuyu sipped her milk before shaking.

"Maybe tonight. I can't leave Taehyung alone at his house." She mumbled again.

Dahyun hold Tzuyu's hands and stared into her eyes. "You love him. So much. Am I right?" she asked although she knows it.

Tzuyu slowly nods and tears rolled down her cute cheeks.

"Seeing you crying for him almost every day, make me and Chaeyoung worried about you. You wanna know something? He didn't love you. He hates you. I'm sorry to say this but it's true. See how he treated you. Left you alone. Didn't care about you. Is that what we called a husband?" Dahyun said softly but in a serious tone.

Tzuyu shook her head again while looking down.

"I..don't know. He hates me. Completely hates me. But I love him. Sometimes I feel like he loves me but it's just my feelings."

"Look Tzuyu, if we love someone... We have to let her or him go. You know what I mean right? You have to stop this marriage. Divorced with him. You just hurt yourself. Besides, he didn't love you. Don't waste your time on him." Dahyun felt sad for her best friend.

Tzuyu looked at her, quickly shaking after she heard Dahyun's words. "No. Let me stay for a year until this contract marriage is over," she replied. Dahyun sighed again.

She let her hands go. "You didn't want to fix this?" she asked again.

Tzuyu slowly looks at Dahyun. She understands what she means.

"No..let it be. Past is past." Tzuyu muttered.

Dahyun looks away. She has no idea what to do now. Both of them stay silent for a while. Suddenly Dahyun's phone rang. She look at the person who called her.

She looks at Tzuyu and slowly stands up. She went outside her house and answered the call.

"Jimin-ah, why?" she asked, lowering her voice a little.

"Taehyung was mad at Tzuyu. He told me everything. That he met Jaehyun in Australia and say something that reminds him of what Tzuyu said to him 6 years ago. Honestly, I feel pity for him but he can't just scold Tzuyu like that. "

"Yeah, I know. You're right. Let me and Chaeyoung solve this."

"How? "

"Where are you guys now?"

"At my office. Why? "

"Bring him to the park. Chaeyoung and I will be reached there soon."

"Okay. Bye. "

"Bye."

Dahyun put her phone in her pocket back. She looked back and saw Tzuyu in her world. She sighed again.

"Sorry, but I have to," Dahyun mumbled.

She went into her house back and grabbed her handbag. Tzuyu looked at her and frowned.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Somewhere. You stay here until I came back. Understand? Lock the door. Just make it like your house." Dahyun smiled.

Tzuyu smiled a little and nodded.

"Okay."

"I will go now. Bye!"

Tzuyu waved at her. Dahyun get into her car and started the engine. Then she drives away from her house area.

Tzuyu closed the door and locked it. She heaved a sigh and lay down on the sofa.