4

Finally, it's d-day.

Tzuyu's marriage. Some so many guests come to the wedding ceremony. Mr.Chou and Mr.Kim greeted them happily.

Mrs.Chou and Mr.Kim also greeted and chatted with other guests.

Tzuyu suddenly felt nervous. Her hands shaking. She tried to calm herself down.

"Chewy!"

She turned and saw both of her best friends walking toward her with sweet smile on their faces. She smiled back at them.

"Don't worry. Just calm down. Everything will be fine." Dahyun gives her eye smile.

Tzuyu smiled again and nodded. "But, suddenly I feel so nervous. Like... I'm marrying someone I love. But the truth is, he's a stranger." she confessed.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung look at each other. Then, Chaeyoung holds her right hand and squeezes it softly.

"Tzuyu-ah, do you remember him?" carefully, she asked.

Tzuyu stays silent for a while. She heaved a sigh and nodded slowly.

"Y-yes. Still," she answered, lowering her voice.

Once again, Dahyun and Chaeyoung look at each other. Chaeyoung smiled a little. "It's okay. But, I begged you, please move on and forget him. Maybe he has his own life. Maybe he has married someone he loves... You are going to married to someone. Although he is a stranger, let's just pray that he is a good man." Chaeyoung gives her advice.

She wants her to forget him. She didn't want her to always feel guilty for him. She feels sad if Tzuyu was sad too.

Dahyun nodded quickly and agreed with Chaeyoung.

"Yes! We don't want you to sad anymore." she pouted a little.

Tzuyu chuckles and faked her smile.

"Yes, I will try. Don't worry. Ah, the wedding is going to start. You guys should go and take a sit. I will come out with my dad." she changed the topic.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun nodded while smiling. "Alright, don't be nervous!" Chaeyoung reminded her again.

Tzuyu chuckles again and nodded.

"Alright!"

"Today we will witness the wedding between two love birds. The bride is welcome to enter."

All the guests started to stand up. Mr.Chou and Tzuyu slowly walked and entered the hall.

Tzuyu tried to stay calm but didn't show that she is nervous. She tried to smile at everyone.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun's jaws dropped a little.

"What will Tzuyu react?" Chaeyoung whispered to Dahyun.

Dahyun was still shocked and she shook her head slowly. "I.. Don't know. The man-" She can't continue her words.

Tzuyu felt a little weird when her future husband didn't turn and look at her. But she just thinks positively.

Finally, she stopped beside him.

"All the guests can sit now."

Chaeyoung and Dahyun's eyes are still at the man who stands beside Tzuyu.

"Oh shit." Chaeyoung cursed.

"We will start now." the priest said. He raised his head and look at the groom.

"Kim Taehyung, will you be Chou Tzuyu's husband and promise to take care of her forever?"

Tzuyu feels that the world stopped for a while. She quickly looks at him. Her eyes watered a little.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun bite their lower lip.

After 6 years... finally and we meet again.

Tzuyu let her tears fall on her cheeks. She was in the toilet. Now, all the guests started to eat and congratulated the newlywed.

She excused herself for a while and end up, crying in the toilet. Luckily, there's no one there.

"He..."

She stopped. Tzuyu looks down, trying hard to not cry.

"He's my husband now," she whispered to herself.

Someone opened the door and made Tzuyu turn. It's Chaeyoung and Dahyun. They locked the door and quickly went to Tzuyu. They hugged her tightly.

"Omo... Tzuyu-ah, don't cry." Dahyun looks at her sadly.

Tzuyu shook her head and burst into tears again. Chaeyoung break their hugs and patted her head gently.

"Don't cry, Tzuyu-ah... Everyone will suspects something," she said.

"And We-We meet again as a husband and wife-" Tzuyu spoke hardly.

Dahyun patted her shoulders to calm her down. "What is this? What God is planning now?" Tzuyu still crying.

"Tzuyu-ah, don't cry, please... You make us worried. Don't cry. Just act normal. His face also looks calm." Chaeyoung mumbled at her last words.

Taehyung's face was so calm and looks like he didn't know her. Like they were met just now while actually, they have known each other a long time ago.

Tzuyu takes a deep breath.

"Sorry." she wiped her tears. Dahyun and Chaeyoung helped her.

"Let me touch up your makeup." Chaeyoung smiled.

Tzuyu smile back and nodded. She let Chaeyoung and Dahyun touched up her makeup with their make-up.

Meanwhile, Mr.Chou and Mrs.Chou were chatting with Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim happily. Happy that their son and daughter finally get married.

"Taehyung-ah, where's Tzuyu?" Mrs.Kim asked when she saw Taehyung alone.

Taehyung turned and smiled.

"Ah, Mom... She said she has to go to the toilet," he said.

"Ah, I see.."

"Taehyung-ah, I hope you will take good care of Tzuyu. She is a good girl. Even this is a contract marriage, I hope you guys will act as a friend and be comfortable with each other." Mrs.Chou said and stared at Taehyung.

Taehyung look at her back and nodded with a smile on his face.

"Of course, I will take good care of her. She's my wife," he replied.

Mrs.Chou smiled back at him. Taehyung saw that Mrs.Chou is like trying to ignore Mr. Chou. He frowned a little.

What happens between them? Aren't they a husband and wife? They acted like they didn't know each other. Taehyung just stared at them.

Both of them didn't talk to each other.

"Oh, that's our pretty daughter-in-law." Mr.Kim said and five of them turned to look at Tzuyu.

Taehyung saw Tzuyu walking with Chaeyoung and Dahyun. They seem to talk something to her.

He can't do anything but just stare at his wife. His heart started to beat faster. He quickly look away and cleared his throat.

"Remembered what you planned," he mumbled to himself.