26

Taehyung patted her head softly, full of love.

"I feel uncomfortable when Irene is always staring at me and trying to ruin our marriage. Yes, I used to be her boyfriend, but I have no feelings for her. I didn't like her at all. She just wastes my money. And I didn't expect that..she came here last night and spread the fake news." He continued.

Tzuyu just humming. Then she replied, "She even show me your pictures together." she mumbled.

Taehyung chuckles. He pinched her nose. "Those are old pictures, dear. Or maybe, she edited it." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Em, I'm sorry again."

Tzuyu said again, pouting a little.

Taehyung smiled. He pulled her into a hug and kissed her head. Tzuyu hugs him back by wrapping her hands around his body. The smell of woody scent from him made her feel calm.

"It's okay, but I hope you will forgive me too because I don't be honest with you," he replied.

Tzuyu just nodded. She forgave him. Taehyung smiled brightly and pull the hug away. He then cupped her face and make her look up at him.

She knows, what will happen next. So she close her eyes slowly when she felt that his face was closer to her.

Taehyung just smiles when Tzuyu closes her eyes. He moved his face closer to her and slowly, he pressed his lips against hers. He closed his eyes too.

They were kissing each other for two minutes before Tzuyu break the kiss.

"Aren't you feeling hungry?" she asked.

Taehyung laughed a little. He pecked on her lips once and nodded.

"Of course."

"Then, let's eat together. I have cooked your favorites." Tzuyu giggled.

Taehyung laugh again seeing his wife's cuteness. He nods again. Tzuyu was about to turn and walk, but suddenly Taehyung lift her.

Carrying her in bridal style. Tzuyu yelped in shock.

"Yah!" She automatically hugs his neck, afraid that she will fall off.

Taehyung smile. He ignored her and started to walk out of their room.

"Oppa, I can walk by myself," she said.

"But I feel like wanna carrying you," Taehyung replied quickly.

Tzuyu finally shut her mouth and pouted. Taehyung smirked. "Do you want me to eat you or the foods?" he chuckles.

"Pervert!"

Tzuyu slapped his chest playfully. Taehyung burst into laughter. He put her down on the chair when they arrived at the kitchen.

He then sat opposite her and they started to eat together.

The maid opened the door once she heard the bell ringing. She bow at Taehyung and Tzuyu and the love birds just smile and nodded.

Both of them went to the living room together. They will have dinner with Mr.Chou that night.

Tzuyu smiled at her dad. She went to him and hug him.

"Long time no see." She mumbled.

Mr.Chou just chuckles. "Sorry, dear. I'm busy lately," he replied. Tzuyu shook her head while replying it's okay.

Mr.Chou then hugs Taehyung after that. The three of them were chatting together while waiting for the dinner to be prepared.

"Eo, unnie is here."

Tzuyu and Taehyung turned and saw Irene smiling at them. Tzuyu faked her smile at Irene and nod a little.

Irene went downstairs and sat beside Mr.Chou.

She glanced at Taehyung secretly but Tzuyu saw that. She just shut her mouth and hold her anger in her heart.

Taehyung ignored Irene and pretend to chat with Mr.Chou.

"So, Irene." Irene turned to face Tzuyu who called her. Tzuyu smiled. "When will you go back to China?" she asked.

Irene didn't reply. Her eyes shoot Tzuyu's eyes with a sharp look. They were staring at each other. Irene knows what she means.

"I think I will stay in Korea forever. Why, unnie? This is my hometown, right?" she smirked.

"Oh.." Tzuyu chuckles. Taehyung just watching them.

Suddenly Mr.Chou gets up. "I want to get something in my room." He smiled and went upstairs. Leaving the three of them there.

Irene crossed her arms and glared at Tzuyu. "Why did you ask me like that, unnie?" she asked back.

Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders. "Why? Can't I?" she replied. Irene gasped softly.

"Not like that. But why are you asking me that question? You seem didn't like me here."

"Ah, you're right. Yes."

Irene clenched her fist as she heard Tzuyu's quick reply. Taehyung just smiles. He holds his wife's hand and squeezes it softly.

Irene saw it and she become madder. But she just hold it.

"Unnie, I thought that you fight with Taehyung Oppa?" she suddenly asked.

Tzuyu raised one of her eyebrows before she nod. "Yes. But, fortunately, we were in a good condition now. As you can see." Tzuyu hugs Taehyung's arm to show her.

Irene faked her smile. She look away and licked her lower lip. Mr.Chou then went downstairs.

"The maids have prepared the dinner. Let's eat." He said.

The three of them nodded and went to the kitchen together. They sat and started to have dinner together.

Soon as Mr.Chou sipped his drink, the doorbell rang.

The maids looked at each other, wondering who is that. Mr.Chou frowned and told one of his maids to check on it.

The girl bows and quickly go to check the person. Irene just ignored it, she continued eating her food.

"Um, Sir."

Mr.Chou turned. The girl's face looks scared of something. Tzuyu and Taehyung also raised their heads.

The girl was about to tell him who was the guest, but she stopped when the person walked into the kitchen without any permission.

Irene stopped eating. Tzuyu widened her eyes as she saw who was it.

"Mom!"

She gets up and runs to Mrs. Chou. She then hugged her tightly. Mrs.Chou smiled and patted her daughter's head.

Taehyung smiled. He stands up and bows at his mother-in-law. Mrs.Chou ignored the stares that she got from her ex-husband. She sat opposite Tzuyu, besides Irene.

Irene smiled a little at her stepmom. Mrs.Chou just reply her smile with a fake one. She didn't like Irene so much.

"Why are you here?" Mr.Chou asked.

Tzuyu stop eating, she glanced at her dad. Mrs.Chou just acts cool. She looks at him.

"Is it wrong? I want to see my daughter and son-in-law. Am I disturbing you?" she asked back.

Mr.Chou sighed secretly. He just shook his head and sipped his coffee. Mrs.Chou smiled and stared at Irene.

Irene feels uncomfortable with her stares. But she just acts normal.