23

"Me a-"

Ring!

Irene stopped when Tzuyu's phone suddenly rang. Dahyun and Chaeyoung look at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu take her phone out and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Where are you right now? "

Tzuyu frowned when Taehyung asked her like that. Didn't she tell him that she will go out with Dahyun and Chaeyoung?

"With Dahyun and Chaeyoung at a restaurant. Now, Irene is with us," she tells the truth.

Irene clenched her fist secretly. She knows who was that. Chaeyoung glanced at Irene in silence. She feels weird with Irene.

"Okay, bye." Tzuyu ended the call and look at them.

"Unnie. I-"

"I have to go home now. Taehyung is calling me. Sorry, guys. Irene, we will talk later." She flashed a smile at them and get up.

She grabbed her handbag and walk out of the restaurant. Dahyun and Chaeyoung just stay quiet while Irene holds her anger.

She then walks away, leaving them.

"What's wrong with her?" Dahyun asked.

Chaeyoung just shrugged her shoulders. "Dunno," she replied. Then she sipped her Ice Americano.

Suddenly, someone called their names. They look back and saw Jimin going toward them.

He sat in front of them. "Guys, is Tzuyu have gone?" he asked making Dahyun and Chaeyoung frown.

But, they just nodded.

"Why?" Dahyun asked again.

"I'm the one who called Taehyung and told him that Irene came here. Then Taehyung calls Tzuyu to ask her to go home." Jimin said.

Chaeyoung crossed her arms. "But why?" she asked too.

Jimin takes a deep breath before he spills out everything that he knows. "Irene came here to tell something to Tzuyu. And I bet, Tzuyu will be mad at Taehyung." he started to tell them.

Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?"

"Irene was Taehyung's ex-girlfriend."

Dahyun who was sipping her drink, choked. Chaeyoung startled a little then she quickly patted Dahyun's back.

"What the heck?!" Dahyun was shocked.

"Yeah..that's the fact. I know Irene too. But, Taehyung didn't love her. He just make Irene become his girlfriend because he was bored. You know. after what happened between Taehyung and Tzuyu back in high school time, he is changed. He started to date a girl after he change his looks. But, Irene just wants his money. She didn't love Taehyung too. Taehyung doesn't care because he also didn't love her. He just uses her. Then they broke up one year ago. But, looks like Irene can't move on and now she's trying to ruin Tzuyu's marriage." Jimin continued.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung widened their eyes as their jaws dropped a little.

"What the f*ck?! Is she crazy? Tzuyu was her stepsister!" Dahyun cursed.

Chaeyoung nodded and agreed with her. She then squeaked. "Looks like, from now on we have to be careful with that Irene. And we have to protect Tzuyu and Taehyung," she said.

Dahyun sighed. "Yeah! Can't she just let Tzuyu and Taehyung happy? She doesn't love him but still wants him. So, why Irene was here just now?" she asked Jimin again.

"Wanna tell Tzuyu about her past relationship with Taehyung of course!" Jimin replied.

"Crazy!" Chaeyoung said in anger.

"Yeah.." Jimin sighed. The three of them then stay quiet for a while.

Chaeyoung lookup. Dahyun and Jimin frowned when Chaeyoung smirked.

"Why?" ask Dahyun.

"Let's watch Irene and try to block her if she wanna do something."

Tzuyu went straight home when Taehyung told her so. When she arrived, she went into her house and saw Taehyung sitting on the sofa.

She quickly go to him and sat beside him.

"Why? I thought you should go back to your office after we had lunch together?" she asked.

Taehyung looked at her. He stared at her for almost five minutes before he smile. "Nothing. I'm just..tired and feeling not well." he lied.

Tzuyu started to panic. She touched his forehead, trying to check if he had a fever again.

But Taehyung stopped her. He takes her hand away from his forehead. Tzuyu frowning. Taehyung just smiles and he closes the gap between him and Tzuyu

He then rested his head on her shoulder.

"This is enough," he said.

Tzuyu smiled. She let him be.

"But, are you sure you're fine? We will see the doctor i-"

"I'm fine after you are here." Taehyung cut her words.

Tzuyu just nodded. If he says that, then it's okay. Taehyung bites his lower lip in silence. He didn't know how long he will keep this secret from here.

Irene was right. If he loves her, he will tell her the truth. But, Taehyung was confused. He was afraid that Tzuyu will misunderstand.

He sighed without he realized. Tzuyu heard it and glanced at him. "Why? Do you have a problem? Share with me." Tzuyu asked softly.

Taehyung pulled himself away from her. He looks at her deeply.

"Why?" Tzuyu asked again.

Taehyung holds both of her hands tightly. "Nothing. I just, miss you so much even you are going out with Dahyun and Chaeyoung." he giggled, trying to hide the real problems.

Tzuyu chuckles. "Are you sure?" she asked. Taehyung nodded.

"Let me hug you." She said and get closer to him.

She then hugs Taehyung by wrapping her hands around his waist. Taehyung let her and he hugs her back, patting her head softly.

But, he didn't lie when he said he missed her even though she had just gone for a few minutes. He misses her. See how important Tzuyu is to him. He just realized that he loves her all of this time.

His ego made him deny it. But after Dahyun and Chaeyoung told him everything, he can't deny it again that he loves her.

Taehyung kissed her forehead. Tzuyu just smile, letting him kiss her because she loves it the feels when he kissed her.

"Are you not going to work for a few days?" Tzuyu asked.

They were still in a hug position.

"No, I think I'm fine. Tomorrow I will go to work. Now, let me take an EL."

Both of them laughed. Emergency leave, huh.