31

Irene blows up her nails. She smiled because she just went to the nail salon yesterday.

Then, her smile disappeared from her face. She squeaked.

"Now where the hell is Jaehyun?!" she rolled her eyes.

She glanced at her watch once again. Suddenly Jaehyun's car stopped in front of her. Irene rolled her eyes again.

Jaehyun got out of his car and go to Irene.

"Sorry. I'm late."

"You know that," Irene mumbled.

Jaehyun heard it but he just ignored her. He crossed his arms and stared at Irene. "Why did you hate Tzuyu?" he suddenly ask her.

Irene look at him and smirked. "Yes. I hate her. I hate it when I have to call someone else the 'bad' word. Only Bae Joon Kyung is my dad. Not that Chou." she said.

Then she bites her lower lip. "I even fight with my mother. I want to stop her from getting married to that Chou. Especially when my mother is the reason why Tzuyu's mom got divorced. I didn't hate her at first. I just feel awkward when I meet her because we didn't close to each other." she continued.

Jaehyun still shut his mouth. Letting her finish her life story.

"Maybe she found that I'm cold and acting over, but it was just because I didn't close to her and that's why I act like that to her. But, when I find out that Taehyung was her husband, I told myself to hate her," she added.

Jaehyun was thinking something while staring at Irene. Irene then chuckles. "But, there's not a matter! Now I hate her. Because of her, Taehyung leave me." she mumbled.

Irene looks away.

"So, what about our plan? Did you think already?" she asked.

"Yes. But, I think..it would be weird. Because Tzuyu didn't believe me." Jaehyun said.

Irene laughed. "Yes because you are stupid. Pabo!" she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

Jaehyun ignores her.

"Three days more and it's Taehyung's birthday," she muttered at herself.

"Then let's do it on his birthday."

---

Tzuyu giggles when she received so many kisses from her beloved husband, Taehyung.

They were joking with each other and ended up, with Taehyung kissing her nose, forehead, and cheeks and also pecking on her lips to tease her.

"Okay stop it please!" Tzuyu laughed.

"No! I won't!" Taehyung smirked and pecked on her lips many times.

Finally, Tzuyu covered her mouth with both of her hands. "No, stop it," she said, still covering her mouth.

Taehyung chuckles. "Alright. I stopped," he said and crossed his arms.

Tzuyu let her hands go from covering her mouth. She then leaned closer to him and put her head on his shoulder.

"You are being spoiled again. To be honest, I love you being like this," he said.

Tzuyu smiled and hug her husband. "Hehe. Oppa, I'm hungry." she pouted. Taehyung laughed and nodded.

"Let's go to the kitchen." he pulled her hand.

Tzuyu just obeyed him. Both of them get up and went downstairs. They heard something suddenly in the kitchen.

They stopped in the kitchen and saw Mrs.Chou cooking something for them.

"Mom! What are you doing?" Tzuyu asked and hug Mrs.Chou from the back.

Mrs.Chou smiled. "I'm cooking for our dinner. Go and sit down with Taehyung. Let me prepare all of this." she said.

Tzuyu nodded. She and Taehyung sat on the chairs. Soon, Mrs.Chou prepared all the foods that she cooked at the table.

She sat and smile. "Let's eat!"

Taehyung and Tzuyu grinned happily and the three of them started to eat together.

Suddenly, Tzuyu put her chopstick down back. Mrs.Chou and Taehyung stop eating and look at her.

"Why?" Taehyung asks.

Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders. "The smells are weird. I'm not gonna eat that," she said.

Mrs.Chou choked her drink. "Huh?" she widened her eyes.

Tzuyu gets up from her seat. "It's okay. I'm not hungry yet. I will eat later." She added and went upstairs to the room.

Mrs.Chou frowned and taste her food.

"I think I cooked it well. Did I, Taehyung-ah?" she looked at her son-in-law.

Taehyung nodded with his jaw dropped a little.

"Yes. It's delicious." he agreed. "It's okay. I will ask her to eat later." he continued and smile at her.

Mrs.Chou nodded.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu close the door and crossed her arms. She pouted a little.

Suddenly she felt nauseous. She immediately ran to the bathroom. Tzuyu went into the bathroom and she vomited all over her stomach.

Tzuyu opened the tap and washed her mouth. She sighed before staring at herself in the mirror.

"What's wrong with me?" she mumbled alone.

Then she feels dizzy. Tzuyu quickly went out of the bathroom and walked to the bed. She lay down on the bed and close her eyes.

A few minutes later, Taehyung entered the room and close the door. He lay down on the bed beside his wife.

"What's wrong, hm?" he asked softly.

Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and shook her head. "Ani. Just feel dizzy a little," she said.

Taehyung started to worry about her. He touched her forehead. "Your body feels warm a little. You had a fever?" he asked worriedly.

"Maybe," Tzuyu replied and close her eyes again.

Taehyung sighed and was about to get up from laying down on the bed but Tzuyu pulled his arm.

"Why?" He turned and ask.

"I wanna hug you. Please stay here and don't go." Tzuyu mumbled.

Taehyung smiled warmly. He nods and gets closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

Tzuyu put her head on his chest and hug him. She smiles. She feels comfortable with this position.

Taehyung then kissed her forehead. Tzuyu loves when he treats her like that.

"Are you gonna sleep?" He asks.

"Hm." Tzuyu hummed and nodded. Taehyung ruffled her hair. "But you didn't eat anything, right?" he said in worried.

Tzuyu shakes her head. "I don't want," she mumbled.

Taehyung sighed and nodded. "Okay then." he patted her head.

Tzuyu finally falls asleep after that.