18

Tzuyu plays with her phone, scrolling Instagram with a bored face. She was bored right now. Taehyung has gone for a meeting while Mrs.Chou went out with her friends.

Now, she was left alone in the house with the maids.

Suddenly her phone rang. Tzuyu looks at the number. Unknown number. She frowned a little before she decided to answer the call.

"Hello? Who is this?" She asked carefully.

"Unnie, you don't remember me? "

The girl asked her back. Tzuyu stays quiet for a while. Then she widened her eyes when she noticed the voice.

"Ah, Irene!" Tzuyu chuckles.

She is not very close with her stepsister, Irene but sometimes they were hanging out together. Irene and she always be on opposite opinions, but Taeyeon didn't care too much.

However, she is not so close with Irene.

"You didn't save my number, huh? " Irene squeaked.

"No. Sorry, but my contact is full already." Tzuyu made an excuse. She honestly didn't like Irene so much.

She didn't know why, but she felt that her parents divorce because of Irene's mom. After Mr.Chou divorced his wife, he married Irene's mom.

But, after 3 years, Irene's mom passed away because of cancer. Since she's not staying with her father, so she didn't close with Irene.

"Oh? I didn't ask for that."

Tzuyu secretly rolled her eyes. She didn't like Irene's arrogant style. She looks cold and arrogant to Taeyeon.

"So why did you call me? Is dad okay?" Tzuyu changed the topic.

"Ah yes. He's fine. So unnie, dad said that you have married. To who, unnie? "

"With a man, of course. Why did you ask?"

"I know your husband is a man. You are not a lesbian, unnie. I'm asking for his name."

Tzuyu cursed Irene in her heart. Why did you care and ask about my husband, huh?

"I will come back to Korea a few days more. And then you may see my husband." Tzuyu said.

"Kay, whatever. I don't care about him. Bye. "

Irene ended the call first. Tzuyu turned off her phone while rolling her eyes. "Honestly, I didn't like you calling me unnie. I'm not your real sister. We are not even close." she mumbled alone.

Tzuyu gets up from her seat. When she was about to open her room door, someone opened it first.

Taehyung smiled when he saw his wife in front of him.

"I'm back!" He spread his arms.

Tzuyu smile back and hugged him tightly. Taehyung chuckles while he patted her head gently and hug her back.

"I heard you mumbling alone. What are you mumbling about, hm?" Taehyung asked softly.

Tzuyu raised her head to look at him. She pouted a little. "It's just..about my stepsister," she said. Taehyung raised one of his eyebrows.

He break the hug and pulled Tzuyu into their room. The door was closed by him too.

"What happens? You promised me to tell about her." he was facing her.

"Um..yeah. She is my stepsister but we are not even close. Because after my parents got a divorce, I stay with my mom in here, New York. So I didn't close with her. I just meet her once, before her mom married with dad." Tzuyu started to tell him the story.

Taehyung was still silent, giving her a chance to spill it.

"I didn't like her. She seems cold and arrogant. She looks like a diva. Her late mom is the reason why my mom got divorced from my dad. But, I didn't hate her. 3 years after they got married, her mom passed away because of cancer." she continued.

Tzuyu crossed her arms and sighed. "I don't know. But, I didn't like her at all. She just call me just now. The way she speaks with me seems over and arrogant. That's why I don't like her. Both of us sometimes fight because we have an opposite opinion."

She said again. Taehyung smiled before he pinched her cheeks. "Dear, you can't say like that. It's just what you saw on her. But, you didn't know her heart. Maybe she has a soft and warm heart. You didn't know because like you say just now, you guys are not even close." he started to speak.

Tzuyu pouted while looking at him. Taehyung then holds both of her hands.

"Try to be her friend and a sister to her. Try to approach her and close with her. Then you guys will be close to each other. Maybe she needs someone." Taehyung added.

Tzuyu shook her head. "Ani, Oppa... I can't. I don't like her." she still with her stubborn side.

Taehyung pinched her nose.

"You didn't try," he replied.

"I've tried."

Tzuyu looks away. Taehyung smiled again. "Okay okay, I'm sorry. I will not mention your stepsister again," he said.

"Hm." she just hummed as a response.

Taehyung sighed. "Are you mad at me, princess?" he asked. Tzuyu shook her head without looking at him.

He then pouted.

"You are mad at me."

Tzuyu gives up. She looks at him and hugs his waist. "I'm not mad at you," she said. Taehyung just stay quiet and stared at her.

She chuckles and pecked his lips.

"I'm not mad at you," she repeated.

Taehyung finally smiled and giggled. He messed her hair and Tzuyu glared at him playfully.

"Now go and take a shower then we will have lunch together." Tzuyu pushes him to the bathroom.

Taehyung laughed. He stopped her and pulled her into a hug. "Let's take a shower together, baby," he whispered at her, teasing her.

Tzuyu pushed him playfully and crossed her arms. "Don't be a pervert here. Go now!" she replied. Taehyung burst into a burst of laughter again.

"Alright, ma'am. Wait for me, ya." he winked at her and grabbed his towel before he went into the bathroom.

Tzuyu chuckles. She shook her head then she went out of the room. She went downstairs and help the maids to prepare the food even the maids tell her not to.

But, Chou Tzuyu is so stubborn.