24

Taehyung covered his mouth when he is yawning. It's 9 p.m already. He has to stay up until that time because he has to finish his work.

"What Tzuyu are doing right now? Is she sleeping already?" he mumbled to himself.

Without thinking again, he grabbed his phone and called Tzuyu. But his wife didn't pick up his call.

Taehyung frowned. He tried to call her again. Still, she didn't answer his calls. He started to worry about her.

Finally, he decided to call Dahyun. But, when he just was about to call Dahyun, Tzuyu call him back. He quickly answered the call.

"Chewy-ah? Where are you going? Why you didn't answer my calls?" he attacked her with his questions.

Tzuyu startled a little. She takes a deep breath before answering him. "Sorry. I just take a bath just now. "

Baekhyun sighed. He thought that something bad happen to her.

"It's okay. I just worried about you. You go to sleep first, okay?" he said softly.

"Em, okay. Please go home quickly. " Tzuyu replied while pouting.

Taehyung chuckles. He nodded and smiled.

"Alright, let me finish just a little more."

"Okay! Bye, Oppa. "

"Bye."

Taehyung smiled again while shaking his head. His wife is so cute. He then continued his work until 10 p.m.

He get up and grabbed his briefcase after he cleaned up his messy desk. Taehyung walked straight to the lift and get in.

Taehyung parked his car in front of his house. After he turned off the engine, he immediately got out of his car and went into the house.

When he stepped into the living room, he frowned as he saw Tzuyu in the kitchen. She seems thinking something.

Taehyung put his briefcase on the sofa before he walked to the kitchen, and went to his wife.

He hugs his wife from the back. Tzuyu was startled a little.

"Why aren't you going to sleep first?" Taehyung asked softly while pecking on her right cheek.

But, he feel weird when Tzuyu just stay quiet and didn't reply to him. Suddenly, Tzuyu pushed him away from her.

"Don't touch me," she said coldly.

Taehyung's jaw dropped a little. He gasped softly. He then shook his head while asking. "But why? Hey, what's wrong?" he tries to hold her hand.

But Tzuyu pulled her hand away. She didn't reply to anything. She just went away leaving him alone in the kitchen. Taehyung followed her.

Both of them went upstairs to their room.

"Tell me, what's wrong? What I have done until you become like this to me?" he asked and pulled her hand to face him.

Tzuyu finally faced him. She tried to pull her hand back but Taehyung grabbed it tightly.

"Tell me, Kim Tzuyu!" Taehyung said in a serious tone.

Tzuyu looks at him with her teary eyes. Taehyung froze when he saw her almost crying.

"What are you hiding from me?!" she asked him back.

"What-"

"You're lying to me! I hate you!" she shouted to him this time.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't understand what she meant. "What are you talking about?" he asked again.

Tzuyu chuckles. "Pretending to be stupid?" she bites her lower lip. Taehyung shook his head.

He grabbed both of her shoulders tightly.

"Look at me, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu looks away. She was refuse to look into his eyes. Taehyung sighed again.

"I said, look at me!"

Finally, Tzuyu looks at him. Straight into his eyes. She ignored her heart that beating faster.

"What's wrong with you, hm? You seems fine when I called you one hour ago. And now, why did you act like this? What have I done? What am I hiding from you?" he asked, trying to be patient.

"Yes, I was fine one hour ago. But, I didn't expect that you are doing this behind me! I didn't expect that actually, you don't love me at all. You just acting! Are you planning to take revenge on me? How could you?" She said and finally, the tears came out of her eyes.

Taehyung frowned. "What the hell are you talking about? Revenge? No! I'm not pretending to love you, I love you. Who said this to you? Tell me, Tzuyu!" he stared into her eyes.

Tzuyu just shut her mouth. While Taehyung still waiting for her answers.

"Tell me, please.." Taehyung begged her.

Tzuyu pushed his hands away from her shoulders. "I'm gonna sleep in another room," she said and without waiting for more, she went out of the room and go to the guest room.

Taehyung tries to stop her but he can't. She closed the door and locked it once she get into the guest room.

Taehyung rubbed his face roughly. He went back into his room with Tzuyu and grabbed his phone. He called Jimin and told him everything.

Jimin just listened to him and nodded.

"Alright, I will tell Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Don't worry. Now, you just go to sleep. Let us settle this." Jimin said.

Taehyung smiled weakly.

"I can't sleep without her by my side, you know," he mumbled.

"I know, V. But, it's getting late. It's okay. We will find this out. I will tell Dahyun and Chaeyoung to ask Tzuyu."

Taehyung sighed before he nodded. "Alright. Thanks, Chimmy," he said.

"Welcome."

After he ended the call, he glanced at the guest room. He heaved a sigh again before he grabbed his towel and went into the bathroom.

Tzuyu just let her tears come out. Suddenly her phone rang. She answered the call when the people who called her were Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

She slides the green icon.

"Hm."

"What's wrong with your voice? Are you crying? " Chaeyoung quickly asked.

Tzuyu let out a deep breath before she told the whole story about what happened just now to them.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung just heard it.

"Who told you this? "asks Dahyun.

Tzuyu shut her mouth for a while. Dahyun is still waiting for her answer. While Chaeyoung seems to know it.

"It's Irene, right? "