33

That morning, Taehyung woke up early than before because he need to go to his office.

His schedule today was too busy so he need to go early. He didn't have time to wake Tzuyu up. Without eating any breakfast, he just went out of the house.

One hour later, Tzuyu rubbed her eyes and get up from laying down on the bed. She looks around, trying to find her husband's figure.

But, failed.

Suddenly her phone rang. There's one message from Taehyung.

From: my hubby alien ♥️

Sorry for didn't wake you up, dear. I have to go early. See you.

Tzuyu pouted. She let out a deep breath before she realized something.

"Yeah, today was his birthday!" she exclaimed happily.

She stand up and grabbed her towel before went into the bathroom. After taking a bath and dressing up, she stepped out of her room and went downstairs.

She saw Mrs. Chou washing some fruits and vegetables.

"Morning, mom." she greets.

Mrs.Chou turned and smile at her. "Too, darling. Where's Taehyung?" she asked.

"He's gone early. Maybe he was busy today." Tzuyu said as she sat on the chair and started to eat a sandwich.

Mrs.Chou just nodded. She wipes her wet hands before sitting beside her daughter. "Today was his birthday. What are you gonna do?" Mrs.Chou asked again.

Tzuyu stop eating and smiled. "I'm gonna baked a cake for him and surprised him at his office. Mom wanna accompany me?" she said cheerily.

Mrs.Chou chuckles before she nods. "Sure. Let me help you a little." she offered. Tzuyu agreed and both of them stood up.

They started to make a birthday cake for Taehyung.

Jimin, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung were laughing together. Yeah, they were not busy today so they can hang out together.

"Is V alien busy?" Dahyun asked and rested her chin up.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders. "Dunno. Let me call him. Today was his birthday so let's treat him a lunch. It's almost lunchtime." Jimin suggested.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung glanced at each other before smiling. "Sure!" both of them grinned.

The tall man smiles back and takes his phone out before calling Taehyung. Fortunately, Taehyung answered his call.

"Hello V!" Jimin makes a loudspeaker on his phone.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung leaned closer while smiling.

"Yeah, I will cut your ears."

The three of them laughed.

"Taehyung-ah, happy birthday to you!!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"Yeah, you're so loud!" Jimin grunted while Dahyun close her ears.

Chaeyoung smiled innocently.

"Haha! Thanks, Chaeng-ah. "

"Happy birthday too, bestie!" Dahyun and Jimin said together.

Jimin then stared at Dahyun. No. He glared at her. Dahyun raised her eyebrow. "What?" she asked.

"Since when Taehyung is your bestie?" he rolled his eyes.

Chaeyoung hold her laugh while Dahyun made a peace. "Since he and Tzuyu get back together." Dahyun giggling.