3

Mr.Chou smiled as he scanned the beautiful hall in front of his eyes. He was satisfied.

"Mr.Chou!"

He turned and saw Mr.Kim walking to him with a smile on his face. He flashed a smile to him too.

"Yes!"

"So how? The wedding is coming. I can't wait!" Mr.Kim said as he giggled a little.

Mr.Chou chuckles and nods. "Me too. My princess will get married. Even she didn't marry someone she loves, but I hope my daughter and your son will fall in love with each other." he replied.

Mr.Kim smiled again.

"Me too. If I am not mistaken, my son is in the same high school as your daughter 6 years ago," he muttered.

Mr.Chou widened his eyes, shocked a little.

"Oh? Then she must know him," he mumbled. Mr.Kim nodded. "Yup. But you know what my son's request." he laughed.

"Yeah, of course. I remember." he chuckles again.

Both of them were chatting with each other, mostly about their daughter and son who will get married soon.

Tzuyu stared at herself in front of a mirror. She sighed a little before smiling.

"You can do this," she mumbled to herself.

The time passed so fast. She will get married in just a few days more. Suddenly she felt nervous.

Like she will marry someone she loves.

"Nonsense, Chou Tzuyu. You even didn't know him," she muttered.

She brushed her hair softly while staring into the mirror. She licked her lower lip.

"Should I call Dahyun or Chaeyoung?" she asked herself again. Talking alone is the best feeling ever, you know.

Tzuyu grabbed her phone and started to dial Dahyun's number. She put the phone in her ear. Just a few seconds and Dahyun answered her call.

"Eo, Chewy-ah! Why?" Dahyun asked cheerily.

"Nothing...just... Bored." she lied.

Dahyun was frowning on the other side. She knows that Tzuyu lied to her. She has known her since they were kids. So she knows when she's lying.

Dahyun chuckles made Tzuyu furrow her eyebrows.

"Liar. Just tell me." she forced her.

Tzuyu sighed and finally decided to tell her.

"I'm nervous about the wedding."

Dahyun was silent for a while. Tzuyu bite her bottom lip as she didn't reply to her.

"Relax, Tzuyu. This is just a contract marriage. Don't be nervous. He is the one who you don't love. So act normal. Your wedding is just a few days left. So don't be nervous." Dahyun said and comforting her.

"I.. Don't know. I don't know why I felt nervous right now. The fact is, I didn't know him." she faked a laugh. Dahyun sighed and squeaked.

"So be cool. Don't get nervous too fast," she said in a serious tone.

Tzuyu just humming as a response. She can't promise her.

"Am I disturbing you? Sorry.." she pouted a little.

Dahyun burst into a burst of laughter when she heard Tzuyu said like that. She could feel that she is pouting.

"Of course not! I am free right now."Dahyun chuckles again.

"Oh? Hm..do you think after he divorced me, I can married again?" She asked some stupid random question.

"Tch... Of course! This is just a contract marriage so you just act like a friend with him. I'm sure that ahjusshi has told you."

Tzuyu smiled and laughed. She feels that Dahyun is so funny right now.

"Alright, I have some works to do. See you soon!" Dahyun said.

"Kay, bye."

Mrs.Chou has ready to come back to Korea. She went to the airport with her assistant. She went back to Korea just to see her daughter and watched the wedding ceremony.

She will never talk to her ex-husband anymore.

Yeah, Mr.Chou has divorced her three years ago. And after that, Mr.Chou wants to go back to New York. Tzuyu has to make a decision.

She loves both her dad and mom but she has to choose. So she chooses to stay with her mom in New York.

But, Mrs.Chou still allowed her to meet with her dad.

She and Mr.Chou decided to end their marriage life because she caught Mr.Chou with another woman in a room.

Yes, he cheated on her. So they decided to end it peacefully. Tzuyu was hurt because of that decision. But she has no choice.

"All ready?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am." Her assistant replied.

Mrs.Chou nodded and pulled her luggage. She takes a sit before playing with her phone. Tzuyu's picture on her phone, she stared at it.

She misses her so much. Her only daughter.

Her ex-husband called her and talk about the company, first, she didn't care but when he said he will ask Tzuyu to marry the man, she have to persuade Tzuyu.

Or not, Mr.Chou will ask Tzuyu to stay with him longer than before. She can't let it be.

After about 8 hours on the flight, she finally reached Korea. She opened her black sunglasses and look around. Her other driver and assistant will pick her up.

When she saw them, she walked while pulling her luggage to them.

"Welcome, Ma'am." they bowed at her.

She smile and nodded. "Take me to my house. Then, call Tzuyu," she said.

They just nodded. "Alright, ma'am." The driver take her luggage and Mrs. Chou walked to the car.

"Ma'am, I have called Tzuyu. She was excited and she is on her way to your house." her assistant reported to her.

She nodded. "Great."

"Do you wanna grab something? Coffee or bread?" her assistant asked again.

"No, thanks. I wanna eat with my daughter at my house." she smiled.

"Alright."