37

Taehyung stared at Mrs.Chou who was in her world. Slowly, he walked closer to her and sat beside her on the sofa.

Mrs.Chou realized his presence. She turned and smile.

"Still didn't sleep yet?" she ask.

"Not yet, mom." Taehyung smiled back and replied.

Mrs.Chou just nod. "How about Tzuyu?" she asks again.

"She's sleeping already," Taehyung said. Mrs.Chou nodded again.

Taehyung cleared his throat and take a deep breath before asking his mother-in-law.

"Mom, are you okay?" he asked carefully.

"I'm fine, my son." Mrs. Chou smiled. But Taehyung knows, it's a fake one. He holds her hand and rubs it softly.

Mrs.Chou just let him. "Mom, you're lying. I know what are you thinking. It's about dad, right?" Taehyung asks.

She froze as she heard him asking that. She stay quiet for a while before she shook her head. "No." she denied it.

Taehyung chuckles. "Lying again. You know what, mom? You and Tzuyu are just the same. Bad liar." Taehyung giggled. Mrs.Chou look at him and smiled a little.

He's true. She's lying. And she is bad at it same as her daughter, Tzuyu.

"Yes, I'm thinking about your dad." finally she admitted it.

"I knew it. Mom, actually Tzuyu wishes that..you guys will be back together again." Taehyung slowly said.

Mrs.Chou gasped softly.

"But it will never happen." she quickly replies.

"Mom, I know you still love dad. If not, you will not include yourself in Joohyun and Bae Jinnie's matters. You want to reveal the truth because you love dad and you didn't want Joohyun to make something bad again. I know it."

Mrs.Chou shut her mouth while hearing him. Taehyung stared at her face. "I know it, mom. Just be honest. I think dad still loves you too. Tzuyu wants you guys to get back together again." he continued.

She sighed. "I have no relationship with him anymore. I don't care what he's doing. Stop it, Taehyung-ah." she denied it again.

"How about Tzuyu?"

Mrs.Chou can't reply. She lost her words when she heard Tzuyu's name.

———

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jimin went out of the bakery shop together. They just brought some bread and three slices of cake.

Oreo Cheesecake for Tzuyu. Tzuyu requested it from Taehyung. But Taehyung told them to buy it because he was busy at his office.

While they were walking and talking together, Dahyun saw Joy. She stopped making the two stops too.

"Why?" Jimin asks.

Dahyun pointed at Joy's figure. Chaeyoung and Jimin look in the direction. "Joy," Chaeyoung mumbled.

Dahyun nod. "Let's greet her. She seems lonely." She said. Fortunately, Jimin and Chaeyoung agreed.

The three of them went to the restaurant where they saw Joy and went in. Joy still playing with her phone, didn't realize their presence.

"Joy!"

She turned and smile when she saw them. "Guys. Come and sit here," she said. The three of them smile and sat with her.

"What brings you guys here?" Joy asks.

"Nothing. I saw you alone here. So we decided to come here." Dahyun shows her eye smile.

Joy chuckles and nods.

They had a short conversation together before the three of them decides to excuse themselves.

The three of them went to Taehyung's house. Dahyun knocked on the door and a few seconds later, Tzuyu opened it.

Tzuyu smiled before she hugged Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

"Come in, guys," she said as she break the hug.

Jimin, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung nod. They went into the house and sat on the sofa. Tzuyu wanted to go to the kitchen and prepared drinks for them but they didn't allow her.

"But why? You guys are my guests." Tzuyu pouted.

"No. You're not allowed to do that. If bacon knows, he will kill us." Jimin said seriousness.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung nodded and agreed with that chimmy man.

Tzuyu squeaked before she sat beside Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung smiled as she patted Tzuyu's head.

"Just listened to us," she said.

"But, still I have to make drinks f-"

"Hey, we just had our lunch just now."

Dahyun cut off Tzuyu's words. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and sigh. "Fine," she replied.

Dahyun shake her head before she put two boxes of cake and bread that they just bought for Tzuyu.

Tzuyu smiles and giggles. "Thanks, guys." she winked.

"Welcome." Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Jimin said together.

"So we will not stay here until Taehyung arrive, because suddenly we have meetings and work," Chaeyoung said and pouted. "Sorry," she added.

Jimin agreed with Chaeyoung. "Yeah, suddenly my father call me to replace him," he muttered.

Tzuyu laugh and shook her head. "It's okay, guys. Thank you so much for coming and buying me these," she said sincerely.

Dahyun looks around before glancing at Tzuyu. "Where is mom?" she asks.

"Oh, mom is out with her friends," Tzuyu answered.

Dahyun mouthed an 'O' while nodding. Then, the three of them stood up. "We will go now. Take care, Mrs.Kim." Chaeyoung smirked.

They chuckled. "Okay, you guys too," Tzuyu replied while smiling.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung rubbed Tzuyu's stomach softly while giggling. Jimin just smiles.

"Take care too, baby!" They giggled.

Jimin laughed. "Yeah, I want a baby too," he mumbled. Tzuyu looks at him and smirks. "Then go married to someone!" she said.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Didn't have a girlfriend sorry." he quickly replied.

The four of them burst into laughter. Then, they went out of the house and get into their cars.

Tzuyu waved at them before she went back into her house and locked the door.

She stared at the small boxes that they brought.

"Yummy!" she giggled and went to the kitchen to take a plate and fork.

She then come back and sat. Tzuyu opened the box and started to eat the cake. "My taste!" she mumbled while smiling.