Finale

Irene rubbed her face roughly before she bite her nail. The other two girls in the cell with her just stared at her.

"She is crazy." the girl mumbled.

"That's right." her friend supported her.

Irene ignored them and started to scream. The two girls were startled a little.

"This is all your fault!!! I told you to not marry him!" Irene spoke at herself.

The two girls stood up and called the cops near them. "Help! She is crazy!" they shouted.

The cops called his friend before they talked a little. They finally decided to call the doctor.

Irene still spoke to herself. Shouting and crying talking about her late mother.

"Taehyung.." Irene whispered.

"Tzuyu!"

"You heard about Irene, right?"

Dahyun ask Chaeyoung and she sipped her drink. Chaeyoung nodded while touching the straw in her drink.

"Yes. She's crazy already." Chaeyoung murmured.

"Yeah, suddenly I feel pity for her. A little." Dahyun sigh. Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I'm not feeling like that. She deserves it." Chaeyoung said.

Dahyun rolled her eyes. Yeah, that's Chaeyoung. Never feel pity for someone who has done something bad.

Besides, she is happy. Cold-hearted Chaeyoung.

They talked again about some random topics while waiting for Tzuyu. A few minutes later, Tzuyu come to them.

She pulled the chair beside Chaeyoung and sat. Dahyun and Chaeyoung noticed her sudden changed facial expression.

"Why?" Dahyun ask.

Tzuyu licked her lip before she shook her head. Then, she ordered an Ice Cappuccino from the waitress near them.

Chaeyoung stared at her pale face while frowning.

"Tell us tho. Don't lie." Chaeyoung said in a serious tone.

Tzuyu sighed and finally, she spoke. "Mom will go back to New York tonight," she mumbled.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung widened their eyes.

"Seriously?!" they asked.

"Hm." Tzuyu just humming. Dahyun and Chaeyoung glanced at each other.

"What's wrong with that sour face? Any problem?" Chaeyoung asks again.

The waitress come and served Tzuyu's drink making them stop for a while. After thanking the waitress, Tzuyu rubbed her face.

She then sipped her drink before replying to Chaeyoung.

"I don't want her to go. I want mom to stay. And maybe..get back together with dad." she mumbled again.

Dahyun nodded. She understands it. "I know. I feel it. Although I'm not their daughter too, I hope the same thing." she said.

"Me too," Chaeyoung added.

Tzuyu chuckles awkwardly before she shakes her head. "Never happen," she muttered.

Chaeyoung patted her shoulder gently. "Then you must accept it. Maybe it's not their fate anymore." Chaeyoung said softly.

Dahyun agreed with Chaeyoung. Tzuyu sighed again.

"Fine."

———

Mrs.Chou was thinking about what just Taehyung said yesterday. She sighed for the third time.