6

Taehyung rubbed his eyes. He suddenly awakens from his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and look at the time.

It's 2 a.m. Still early.

He then glanced to his right. He slowly pushed himself from the bed and saw Tzuyu who was still sleeping on the sofa.

Taehyung stand up and walked to the sofa. He kneeled and stared at her face. Something made him do that. He was staring at her face for almost ten minutes.

Then, he slowly carried her and put her on the bed. Taehyung covered her body with a blanket. He then patted her head gently and smile.

"Tch, what has happened to you, Taehyung?" he mumbled.

He quickly removed his hand from her head when he saw Tzuyu moving a little.

Taehyung yawned and he lay down beside her.

Tzuyu opened her eyes when she felt someone was hugging her. She rubbed her eyes and yawned a little.

When she opened her eyes, she was shocked, to see herself laying down on the bed beside Taehyung.

His hand was at her waist, hugging her. Her heart started to beat faster. Their face was so close because they were facing each other.

Tzuyu takes the chance to stare at his face closely. From his eyes until his lips. It was perfect. His eyes always make her heart beat faster. His lips that she wanted to touch badly. When he smiled, her heart will melt.

Believe it or not, Tzuyu didn't have her first kiss although she is 22 years old now.

"Done staring at my face?"

She startled a little when she heard his voice. Taehyung opened his eyes and their eyes met.

Her heart was racing. She can't look away because she has been lost in his stares. She can't break the eye contact.

Tzuyu's mouth parted, she want to say something but she can't.

"You want to say something?" Taehyung asked, more like whispering.

Their eyes still meet each other.

"I...I love you." she accidentally said. Taehyung's face changed.

Then, Tzuyu realized what she have done. She finally breaks the eye contact and looks away. She quickly gets up from the bed. "Sorry, it's not what I mean." she quickly said to him.

But still, she didn't look at him. Her cheeks were burning.

Taehyung suddenly felt his heart beating, but he denied it. He gets up from laying on the bed and looks at her.

He smirked.

"Of course, it's not what you're mean. Don't you remember what happened 6 years ago? You think that I'm stupid to believe you again?"

Tzuyu froze. She faked her smile at him, trying to not let her tears come out.

"The past is past," she mumbled.

But, Taehyung heard it.

"Past is passed? Yes. True. So don't you ever say the word love to me if you're just wanna game on me." he said.

Tzuyu chuckles, she still didn't look at him.

"Can I go out with Dahyun and Chaeyoung?" she changed the topic.

"Go wherever you want. I don't care." Taehyung replied and he stood up from his seat. Then he went into the bathroom after grabbing his towel.

Finally, her tears rolled down her cheeks. She smiled.

"It's okay."

"How dare him?!"

Tzuyu just stays quiet, letting Chaeyoung's tiger scream hitting her eardrum. Dahyun just stared at Tzuyu. She felt sad for her.

"I think your father's decision is wrong in your life! After 6 years, you met him again as your husband. You know what? It will break your heart. No. It's breaking your heart already." Chaeyoung crossed her arms, sitting in front of Dahyun and Tzuyu.

Dahyun nodded and agreed with Chaeyoung.

"Tzuyu-ah, I know this is contract marriage. But, we were okay if you married someone else, but not with Taehyung. From what you have told us, Taehyung seems angry with you like he is gonna make an act of revenge on you. We were worried for you." Dahyun said softly.

"I know. Thanks for worrying me. But I'm fine. I love him. So I will stay. This is my chance, right? To fix it again. I'm so thankful because he is my husband and not someone else. At least, I still can see him."

Tzuyu smiled brightly, acting as if nothing happen. Dahyun and Chaeyoung look at each other before Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Chou Tzuyu, I know you love him. But, he still remembers that your love for him is fake and you just made him like a doll. We didn't want you to hurt yourself, Tzuyu-ah. He hates you and will never fall in love with you again. Your marriage life will be like a hell for you if you stay with him." Chaeyoung holding Tzuyu's hand, try to piece advice for her.

"No, I will fix this again. I just need your guy's help." Tzuyu is still with her stubborn side.

Dahyun sighed heavily. She holds Tzuyu's shoulders to make Tzuyu look at her.

"Please don't hurt your feelings. You will suffer if you stay with him. He just wants to make an act of revenge on you." She said with a serious tone.

Her eyes look at Tzuyu sharply. Tzuyu's smile suddenly disappeared from her cute face. She looks down.

"I still love him for these 6 years. I have to do that. Because I can't let Jaehyun hurt him." she finally burst into tears.

Dahyun hugged her tightly. Chaeyoung closed her eyes for a while before she get up and sat beside them. She hugs Tzuyu too, comforting her.

"See, you're crying. You have hurt yourself and we hate it." Chaeyoung whispered to her.

"Chaeyoung is true," Dahyun added.

"I know. But I can't stop loving him. We shared one house, one room. He is always filling my mind until I can't focus on anything!" Tzuyu confessed.

Chaeyoung sighed. "Stop crying. Now let's enjoy our day. We will make you happy!" She said cheerily, trying to bring the happy mood again.

Dahyun nodded quickly while smiling.

"Alright." Tzuyu forced a smile on her face and wiped her tears.

"Let's go."