16

Taehyung sipped his coffee before he continued his work. He's back in the office after one week of holidays.

Knock! Knock!

Taehyung lifts his head and permits him to enter.

His assistant, Alice entered the room and bowed at him with a smile on her face.

"Boss, Your daddy is here to meet you."

She reported. Taehyung widened his eyes before he stand up. "Okay, let him in. Thanks anyway." he smiled.

Alice smile back and nodded. She went out to call Mr.Kim in. After a while, Mr.Kim went into his son's room and closed the door.

"Daddy, what's brought you here?" Taehyung asked.

Mr.Kim sat on the sofa with Taehyung. They sat opposite each other.

"Oh, nothing. Just to check on you. By the way, you will go to New York." he said. Taehyung frowned as he rested his back on the sofa.

"Why?"

"Are you forgot already? You'll have two meetings with another company in New York. You will go there for one week. This company, I will take care of it." Mr.Kim continued again.

Taehyung just nodded. "Alright. But, daddy. I go alone?" he asked again. Mr.Kim smiled before he shook his head. "Of course not. Tzuyu will follow you," he answered.

Taehyung smiled brightly. That's what he wants actually. He wants to bring Tzuyu along with him.

Mr.Kim laughed seeing his son's face. He knew it. He shook his head. Taehyung smiled shyly before he rubbed his nape.

"Okay. I will settle everything. You guys just prepared and get ready. Maybe you will go tonight." Mr.Kim said.

Taehyung nodded. Both of them stood up and Taehyung hug his daddy. Mr.Kim bid goodbye to him and he went out of the room. Taehyung grinned happily.

He admitted that he is deeply in love with Tzuyu. He feels like this is his first time loving someone. But the truth is, it's his second time but with the same person.

He can't go anywhere without Tzuyu. Taehyung grabbed his phone from his desk before he called his wife.

After a while, Tzuyu answered his call.

"Yes, Oppa? Why? "

Taehyung smiled brightly when he heard her voice.

"Get ready and prepared everything."

"Huh? Why? What happens? "

Taehyung chuckles before he replied, "We will go to New York tonight. I have worked there and I need to go to New York. But I will bring you together." he said.

"Really? Alright! "

Tzuyu smiled brightly when he said that they will go to New York.

"Okay, see you soon, love. Bye!"

"Nae Oppa. "

Taehyung ended the call. He can't stop smiling. He then shook his head.

"I'm crazy because of her."

As Mr.Kim says, they will go to New York this night. He has settled about the tickets and everything about their flight.

Tzuyu and Taehyung entered the waiting room together. Suddenly, Tzuyu's phone rang. She take her phone out and answered the call.

Taehyung just looks at her.

"Yes, dad?"

She stays silent for a while. Listening to what Mr.Chou said. She frowned a little.

"She's here? In Korea? But, I have to go to New York with Taehyung. I can't see her." Tzuyu sighed.

Taehyung crossed his arms while frowning. What's wrong? Tzuyu then nodded.

"Alright. Tell her I will meet her as soon as possible when I come back to Korea." she smiled.

After saying goodbye to her dad, Tzuyu hangs up the call. "Why?" Taehyung asked. Tzuyu look at him and flashed a smile.

"Oh, nothing. It's just my stepsister."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. Tzuyu suddenly laughed. She feels funny about her husband's reaction.

"I will tell you later."

Both of them get into the airplane when they heard the announcement. They sat together.

"I was so excited because I can go back to New York," Tzuyu said and smiled brightly.

"I know."

She quickly stared at her husband. Taehyung smiled. He hold her left hand and squeezed it softly. Then he leaned closer to her and whispered something.

"I know everything about you," he whispered.

Tzuyu blinked. She was about to say something but Taehyung put his finger on her lips. "I will explain later after you told me about your stepsister," he smirked.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Then she looks away. Pretending to sulk with him.

Taehyung chuckles. He pinched her nose. "You are so cute! Luckily we were in the airplane." he teased her.

Tzuyu didn't reply to him. Taehyung laughed while shaking his head.

"Aigoo!" he ruffled her hair.

Tzuyu finally gives up. She look at him and pouted. "How do you know that I used to live in New York?" she asked again.

"I said, I will explain later." Taehyung giggles.

"Tch! Whatever!" she sulked again.

Taehyung pulled his wife closer to him and hug her tightly. He then rested his head on her shoulder.

"I wanna sleep. Goodnight!" he closed his eyes.

Tzuyu squeaked and cursed him in her heart. She still mumbling about him, saying that he's annoying and whatever.

"Shut up before I kissed you here."

Taehyung said, his eyes still closing. Tzuyu finally shut her mouth. She was afraid that Taehyung might do it. She knows the new him.

He will do what he said. She is afraid that if he kissed her here, then she will be embarrassed because all of the people will watch them.

Taehyung smiled in victory when she finally closed her mouth. He hugs her more tightly. Tzuyu felt that her heart was racing and her cheeks were hot. Why she is blushing?

Oh god, she's crazy. Already. Haha.

Finally, she decided to sleep too. She closed her eyes and fall asleep after one minute. Taehyung opened his eyes. He slowly raised his head and smiled.

He the adjusting his seat and pulled her head slowly. He rested her head on his shoulder. What made him shocked is, that Tzuyu suddenly hug his waist.

Taehyung smiled and he kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, love."