Kingdom Come

(Y/n)'s POV

We reached the gates to the Cloud Kingdom and they open to reveal an older looking man.

"He's not as old as Wu."

"Welcome to the Cloud Kingdom." He says while he walks down the stairs. "We've been expecting you."

"You have?"

Jay let out a nervous laugh, "How are we..."

"...Standing on a cloud?" The man finishes. "Easy, in other realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around."

Kai put his hand out. "Nice to meet you, I'm--"

"Kai, yes, we all know." He finishes again. "You're quite popular with the other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago."

Cole steps up, "Then you know--"

"You've traveled far for the sword of Sanctuary." Fenwick finishes. "A powerful weapon that can forsee your opponents next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master."

"Blimey!" Zane exclaims. "But how be you--?"

"Finishing your sentences?" Fenwick finishes. "I know it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say...we know what going to come next."

"Exactly, it's annoying, so stop."

"Come, I know Morro isn't far behind." He says. "Follow me and I'll explain."

We walk into the Cloud Kingdom and I look around and see floating boats along with building built on floating rocks.

He led us into this giant building with a buch of writers in it.

"Why do most of them have hood on?"

'They're monks, remember?'

"Oh right..."

"I know you're familiar with a few of the realms." Fenwick starts. "Cloud Kingdom is just one more of the 16 realms that exists parallel to Ninjago.

"Sixteen Realms?" Kai questions.

"In this realm, we strive for greater understanding and let go of all distractions." Fenwick continues. "There is no television, no video games--"

"No video games? Hmph, not impressed." Jay scoffs.

"It appears all any lad does here be writing." Zane says.

"That is because here our words matter." Fenwick tells him. "You see, in Cloud Kingdom, we are the writers of Destiny."

"...what?"

'Huh?'

"It was here that it was decided that Lloyd should be the Green Ninja, and that (Y/n) should choose who would win the final battle." Says Fenwick.

'Oh...'

"..."

'I'm gonna need some gasoline and a match...'

"Oh fudge..."

'I'm gonna burn this place to the ground.'

"And just now, that Zane should find his voice again." Fenwick says as he picks up a scroll.

Zane put a hand up to his head, "I sense my vocal pattern has returned without any repairs."