Light Within the Darkness

(Y/n)'s POV

The Shadow Horde, along with a bunch of mud monsters, start to charge directly at us.

"Remember, these guys can use your elemental power if they merge with you, so make sure to stay vigilant." I tell the ninja.

"Thanks for the warning." Cole states, "Now let's get them!"

I start to charge at the Shadow Horde, but then I get attacked by mom again.

"You know I love you mom, but this is a really bad time!" I exclaim before an Idea came to me, "Or maybe not.."

I grab mom by the arms before pinning her to the ground.

"I really hope this doesn't hurt you." I start to drain the dark matter from her body. The color starts to return to her skin and clothes as her eyes return to their original color.

I got up and watch as mom slowly gets up as well, rubbing her head.

"Mom...?" I question as I walk up to her.

She then turned to me with a confused expression, "(Y/n)?"

I let out a breath of relief as I hug her, "Glad to have you back, mom."

She hugs me back before she let out a cry of pain and held her chest, "Mom! Wh-what wrong?!" I ask frantically.

Mom groans as she looks at me, her skin pale like Lloyd's was when he was….

Oh, no.

"I think the dark matter infected me." She groans weakly and coughed.

I held her tightly, "Nonono, hang on mom! I-I can help you, I-I!" I sputter, but how do I help her?! How do I-?!

"Don't worry!" I turn as Lloyd ran up to me, "I can help her." He says.

Lloyd focuses his powers and places his hands on mom's chest. She glowed for a minute and after it faded, her skin wasn't pale anymore.

"Mom? You okay?" I ask.

Mom leans against me as she stood up on her own, "I am now. Thanks to both of you." She says, pulling both me and Lloyd into a hug.

"Oh how sweet," I whip around to see Senka as she ruins the moment, "I'm gonna get a toothache! But now, let's dance Garma-twins!"

She charges up her power but then (D/n) appears and distracts her. He then lands beside us.

"Seliel!" I call as she ran over to me, "Help get my mom back to Ninjago, we'll take care of Senka."

"You got it!" She says, hopping onto (D/n)'s back.

Mom then gave me and Lloyd a quick kiss on the cheek, "You two remind me more of your father everyday." She says as we smile before she hops onto (D/n) and they flew away.

"Bye mom." I whisper before turning back to Senka who was seething.

"Aw, is the shadow having a tantrum?" I taunt.

A claw appears next to her and tries to swipe at me and Lloyd.

"Why won't you die?!" Senka screams.

"Because, I don't want to." I tell her.

"I thought that was obvious." Lloyd adds.

We both charge at Senka with our powers.

She yells in anger and starts throwing flaming skulls at us, "There's no point in resisting, look around you, you've lost!"

I raise an eyebrow, "Have we?"

There was a giant crash and Senka looks behind her to see the portal becoming unstable, courtesy of the ninja damaging it while she was distracted.