Gold and Purple Destiny

(Y/n)'s POV

We were all currently fighting the S.O.G surrounding us, but for each one we knock down three more take its place. I had already called Seliel and the rest of the Resistance but I'm not sure if they'll make it in time.

"Get us out of here guys!" Harumi shouts as she kicked one goon away.

"We don't exactly have a free hand at the moment!" Darreth replies with a goon on his back.

Morro grunts as he socks back another one, "They just keep coming!" He gripes.

"Just keep swinging!" Lloyd tells them before we hear an explosion and look to the sky to see a large vortex appearing.

"What's that?!" Chamille asks in surprise.

I then slowly start to smile as I realize what it was, "They're back." I tell the others.

"Wait, you mean-" before Nya could finish, out from the portal came a flock of Dragons led by a really big red and black dragon.

"Our city!" Cole gasps as his voice picks up on the intercom.

"What's left of it." Dogshanks states.

"Let's just hope our friends are okay." Kai says.

"You're coming in loud and clear, brother." Nya replies with a smile on her earpiece.

"Nya?! Oh, you're alright." Jay states with relief.

"Oh... I don't know about that, but we could use a little help." She comments.

"I've located their transmission." Zane states, "Though we won't be able to engage with the crowd of people heading for you."

"What crowd?" I ask before a S.O.G thug that was about to attack me gets hit on the head from behind.

"For Ninjago, and for the Resistance!" Someone yells from behind us.

"What on Earth?!" Pythor exclaims as we turn and see a large crowd of people start charging at the S.O.G thugs.

"The Resistance never quits!" The crowd yells as they start to attack the thugs. I soon realize that it wasn't just Ninjago citizens, but the rest of the Resistance along with the Serpentine.

The rest of us look around as the S.O.G thugs get chased off, "How-?"

"It was me!" A guy with a baseball bat says, "I'm Christian, and I rounded up most of Ninjago's citizens so we could help you guys fight back. We were just waiting for the perfect moment to attack."

"That's pretty gutsy, kid." Ronan states.

"Well, it's our city too, we want to help fight for it." Christian declares.

Suddenly, we hear roars from behind us and see dragons circling over us with the ninja, Wu, and the Sky pirates on their backs as they drive the S.O.G goons further back.

"The ninja are back!" Darreth cheers.

"And with very large dragons." Harumi whispers, gawking at the giant dragons.

Lloyd laughs, "We did it! We held out!"

The large Red and Black Dragon then lands before us as a man in gold armor jumps off, "Is that...?" Acronix questions as we quickly recognize them.

"Master Wu?" Morro asks.

Wu smiles, “When I was an old man I was wise to avoid a fight,” He starts before looking to the sky as the Dragons come down, “But today I am not an old man.”

The Dragons then land around us as we cheer and Me, Seliel, Nya, Lloyd, Pixal and Morro run towards the guys and hug them while the Bizarros, Chip, Chope and Kapow reunite with the Sky Pirates.