Breaking Dawn 2: Chapter 1

Amir still can't believe he have a son now. That he is a dad now. He is so happy having him already in his life with his mates. Amir is playing with Lazarus on the couch. Blowing on his belly making Farting sounds. Lazarus giggles from it.

"Such a cutie pie" Amir cooed blowing ok his belly making him giggle some more.

"Is Mama allowed to hold him?" Leah asked.

"Yes, you are" Amir said giving Lazarus to her. Leah walks away somewhere with him. Probably taking him a small bath to get him cleaned for the day.

Amir walks into his room to pick out some baby clothes have a bear onesie for his son and clean disappear with powder. He places it on the bed. Hearing the bathtub on. Amir walks in leaning on the doorframe.

"When you done babe, Lazarus clothes is on the bed. And we can go to the Cullens" Amir said.

"Alright, will do" Leah said getting in the shower with her son. Taking a shower with him and cleaning him. Amir walks out to the living room seeing Alec and Jane on the couch watching tv.

"Hi babes" Amir said kissing both of their cheeks.

"Hello, love the morning kisses" Alec said smiling. Jane flip through channels.

"Where's Alice and Jasper?"

"They are at the Cullens place currently. I think Bella woke up" Alec said. Amir sits next to him cuddling into him. Jane moves and sits in their lap.

Seth comes out his room yawning. Amir kisses his cheek good morning making him smile.

"Yea, she done. I received a call. Right now, she is hunting" Jane said.

"Alright, because we going to visit her and spend time with them" Amir said watching tv with them.

"Good, because I need to be around Jacob still since he is the alpha" Seth said.

Leah soon comes down dressed with Lazarus in her arms. Lazarus have a chewing toy in his hand playing with it.

"There's my son" Alec said cooeing.

"Since when he is your son?" Leah said sitting down. Lazarus crawl away from Leah lap into Alec. Alec picks him up and holds him.

"Since he was born. He can have more then one dad and mother" Alec said.

"That is true" Amir said.

"It will be a weird description to describe the relationship to him when he is older" Jane said.

"Yea, it's going to be complicated" Amir said standing up grabbing the car keys.

"Ready to go?" Seth asked standing up with Amir.

"Yes, just let me get our sons diaper bag" Jane said walking off to grab it and comes back.

-

Amir pulls up in front of the Cullens house. They all get out the car. Amir grabs his son out of the car seat and locks the car. Amir sees Alec and Jane walks inside the house. Leah standing beside Amir. Seeing Bella walking out the forest with Edward.

"I'll see you soon" Seth said kissing Amir lips softly before walking off to find Jacob in the house.

"Alright"

"Oh look at that Bella is awake" Leah said.

"Welcome to the newborn life" Amir said smiling to Bella while holding his son on his side.

"Thank you" Bella said smiling.

"She have very good control" Edward said proudly.

"Yea, and who is this in your arms?" Bella asked walking towards them.