Chapter eleven

Rachel

My phone rang while I was tiding my room. My mother didn't like the fact that there were clothes on the floor, on my desk and under my bed.

My mother walks into my room and complains about the mess in my room. I usually ignore my mother till she says that she's had enough. I can't meet my friends till I tided up my room.

I grabbed my phone from my now clean desk. I looked at the caller: Brooke.

I clicked the accept button and I put the phone to my ear. I wanted to open my mouth to greet her but she already started talking.

"Guess, what I got from my parents?" she asked me in an excited voice.

"Concert tickets" I said already knowing the answer. Brooke's parents were very active in organizing events and concerts for artists.

If there were tickets left, then Brooke's parents could give them away. They wanted to fill seats so the singers were singing to a full arena.

Brooke sighed really loudly. "Yes, but for who?" she asked me.

I was really bad in guessing.

"Taylor Swift? Harry Styles? 5 seconds of summer?" I guessed. These were Brooke's favourite artists after all.

After nearly a decade Taylor Swift was still Brooke's favourite artist. It's kind of crazy to think about that when she hasn't been to one of her concerts yet.

Tickets to Taylor Swift were usually sold out in several minutes.

"I wish" Brooke said with a disappointed voice.

"I got tickets to BTS" she continued eagerly waiting for my reaction.

"OMG, you're kidding right? The tickets were sold out in less than a minute" I told her. I couldn't believe it. This has to be some joke that she and Lydia are trying to pull off.

"Yes, I know but my parents found some tickets backstage that they forgot to count before the sale started" Brooke said.

I couldn't believe my luck.

"I even have better news, I got enough tickets for us that we can also invite your boyfriend" Brooke said excited.

I wanted to scream. I didn't want Noah anywhere near what would probably be the best night of my life.

And besides that, why would bringing Noah be better news than going to a BTS concert?

"Are you sure? We could also make it a girls night" I said trying not to sound hopeful.

Unfortunately, Brooke didn't budge.

"No way, I am excited to see you and Noah together as a couple. I will be at your house at seven" Brooke told me.

This was just amazing.

I tried not to roll my eyes.

"I will call him right away" I said trying to sound cheerful enough.

Not that it would matter since Brooke is oblivious.

I stopped the call with Brooke and called Noah instead. The phone rung once, twice and then Noah picked up the phone.

"Do you have plans for tonight since Brooke wants to with us to a BTS concert" I told him.

There was a silence.

"No, I don't have plans. What time should I be at your house?"

"At seven" I told him and then I closed the call.

Noah always found a way to ruin my day. He didn't even need to do anything. His presence already caused enough irritation.

I looked at my closet. I needed to find the perfect outfit to impress Jimin. Not that he would really be impressed by someone like me.

He didn't even know I existed. There was also no way that he would find me in the crowd.

If he even looked in my direction then I would freak out.

After putting on too many pieces of clothing, I decided to wear a pink top and some blue jeans. I put my hair in a ponytail. My wild curls didn't cooperate like usual.

The doorbell rang at exactly seven signalling that Noah was here.

I opened the door and there Noah was. He was wearing a t-shirt that really made his eyes brighter. His hair has the 'I just got out of my bed look' but then the styled version.

How did someone even manage to do that?

I let him inside and we waited in silence till the door rang for the second time. Brooke was here. Then I would get to see my dream guy.

We drove to the arena where BTS would be performing. On the way there we put on all of their greatest hits. Brooke's personal favourite was 'Best of me'.

At the arena we had to wait in a really long line of people. Brooke had a great time with Noah. They talked about school, sports and music. I didn't really join the conversation since I was so nervous to see BTS.

We finally got inside of the arena. The lights turned off and then the music started to play.

The seven boys started dancing intensely and then I heard his angel like voice. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

Then Jimin looked at me with his perfect eyes. And then something crazy happened.

Jimin winked at me.