Chapter twenty-two

Rachel

"Girl, did you hear about that crazy murder?" Brooke asked me in an excited voice. She has been a mess since they announced the murder on Cassandra's parents.

"Mmm.. I don't know. I just have too much on my plate right now to worry about that" I tell her in a tired voice. There is just so much going on in my life right now.

"Oh, why?" Brooke asked me intrigued. She always wants all the gossip.

"Sebastian is mad at me" I explained to Brooke. I let out a deep sigh since I didn't know how I could fix my situation with Sebastian. I care so much about him.

"So, who cares about Sebastian when you can also have Jimin" Brooke said while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. I rolled my eyes and tried not to laugh at her dramatics.

"I care about Sebastian but Jimin literally moved across the country to be with me" I told her. I felt some spark towards Sebastian that I couldn't ignore but Jimin has proved to me that he does really like me for who I am.

I cant forget my weird history with Sebastian. The way we hated each other can't be easily forgotten.

"But, who do you want?" Brooke asked me. I was trying to figure out that answer when I had my fight with Sebastian. I just don't know who I really like and what I want for me in the future.

Jimin is rich and famous so I just can't say 'no' to him right?

"Let's forget about boys, they are not that important" Brooke told me while rolling her eyes. Life is kind of boring without an exciting love life. But that is just my humble opinion.

"We have to talk about this murder. How do you think that Cassandra is feeling right now?" Brooke said.

I don't really care how Cassandra is feeling right now but I don't want to seem like a total bitch.

"It must be so hard for her right now. I really do feel sorry for her" I said. I tried to act sympathetic but the way Brooke was eyeing me right now, was not a good sign. I wasn't that good of an actress.

"You could at least act a little better next time when someone asks you this question" Brooke told me.

There were more important things going on right now than Cassandra's family drama. Jimin was walking through the hallway heading this way.

How did he look so handsome everyday.

His brown and curly hair was sticking all over the place but not in a chaotic way. His hair was styled in a more 'I woke up like this' look. It looked adorable on him.

When his dark brown eyes looked at me appreciatively, I tried not to swoon in the middle of the hallway.

"Hey, gorgeous" Jimin told me while kissing my cheek.

We were unofficially a couple. He hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet but we are affectionate in public. It was only a matter of time before we made it official.

I put my hand on his shoulder to steady myself against his long and lean body.

He smelled so good today. It was a mix of spices but the strongest scent was the vanilla. I don't know wat cologne he used but it was driving me crazy.

Jimin told me about the English exam that he had to make today and that he was a little nervous. He was bouncing with his leg while he was talking.

It was cute to see that the international K-pop star was not perfect.

Then someone bumped into us making me lose my balance. Luckily, Jimin caught me before any serious damage was done.

Who was so rude to bump into us like that?

I turned around and looked into Sebastian's green eyes looking at us intensely with an emotion that I couldn't decipher.

"Look out where you're going" Jimin said to him while placing his hands on both sides of my hips. The physical contact made me blush and look into his eyes.

Sebastian looked away from us and walked away to his friends. He threw his arm around his best friend Noah. They talked to each other about the exam period and when they could hang out.

Jimin leaned into kiss me but before I leaned into the kiss, I couldn't resist looking into Sebastian's beautiful wild green eyes.