70

After the pair had plenty more passionate loving sex, Chan asked Felix how he wanted to spend their Saturday night. The younger requested to go have sushi at Yubin's restaurant in the next city to say hi to her and talk.

Afterwards he wanted to go to the bookstore, which is where they are at now.

"Kitten?"

*meow*

"I found my kitty~
What are you reading baby?" Chan teased as he got a latte from the bookstore café, he looked for Felix finally finding him in the corner sitting a table with some books.

The older sat down across from him to see Felix had one opened.

"Oh hi Channie! And you know that show really bad boy?? The same show writer has a book too! This one is called ODDinary Babydoll! It has mystery in it!" Felix giggled showing Chan the cover.

"Ahhh, ok~
So cute you are, get any books you want. I'll buy them for you" Chan said drinking his latte, he pulled out his phone to check it. Felix lifted his head from the page reading to look at Chan.

*meow*

"Um...that's ok Channie...I'll pay for it" Felix meowed quietly, the older sipped his drink scrolling on his phone.

"That's alright baby, you know I pay for everything~" Chan teased with his eyes on the screen, Felix looked at the books then back at him.

"I-I don't want Channie to pay for them..."

When he said that the older was surprised, he raised an eyebrow lifting his gaze to Felix.

"And why? I always pay for your things kitten. Well except for the really expensive make up sometimes" Chan joked drinking more of his latte, Felix nervously meowed holding the book.

"W-well I was thinking that maybe...I can start to pay for my own things...all of it myself..." he mumbled. Chan looked at his phone becoming serious hearing each word.

"What?? Why-"

"A-and I can maybe help pay for the groceries at home and the u-utilities stuff..." Felix added, Chan wasn't sure why Felix suddenly wanted to have his own independent spending and now wanting to pay their bills too.

He thought about it some more looking at his phone then realized it.

Chan sighed looking at Felix again.

"Kitten..."

*meow*

"Don't tell me this is about you thinking you cost too much to be with me, is it?" Chan asked reaching for his hand, Felix looked down but nodded.

*meow*

"*sigh* baby...I already told you not to worry about any of that...some of your personal things if you want to buy with your own money from work, you can. But taking you out on dates, treating you, living expenses. Pretty much everything, I don't mind paying for. I make much more than enough money, ok?" Chan smiled bringing Felix's hand to his lips kissing it, the boy looked at him giggling with a purr.

"O-ok Channie..."

"Good kitty, I'll pay for your books~" he winked.

"Thank you Channie!"

"Anything for kitty princess~"

*meow*

Felix looked around some more while Chan finished his latte, he himself saw a medical book he read through then Felix followed his scent to find him in an aisle.

"Channie here I am! I'm ready!" Felix meowed showing Chan 4 books he wanted to buy.

"Ok baby, let's go buy your kitty books~"