128

Chan thought so for the next day too when Felix wasn't in the mood for sex, by the 3rd day though he thought the younger would be.

Felix was on his break from work, visiting Chan at his office. He brought cupcakes for him and the older to enjoy, sitting in his lap and feeding Chan.

"Mmm these are so good my cupcake kitty~"

*meow*

Chan couldn't help but get turned on too by Felix's cute top and skirt he has on, rubbing his hands on the younger's thigh high socks feeling his lust take over.

"Thank you Channie! I love vanilla!" Felix giggled eating the last of his cupcake too, Chan licked his lips smirking as he put the empty box on the coffee table.

"Just like my kitty, so sexy for me~"

*meow*

Felix suddenly felt the older grab his thighs to pull even closer to his body, kissing the boy heatedly feeling up his legs.

"Mmm...C-Channie..."

"My cute kitty to touch, your wolf wants an extended break~" Chan growled kissing down his jaw, Felix shyly meowed gripping his small hands on Chan's shirt.

*meow*

"Damn I can't wait to fuck my kitty~" Chan started to suck a mark, when Felix heard that and felt Chan's hands slip under his skirt to pull down his panties. He pushed his chest back some.

"Um Channie..." Felix parted from his lips meowing his name, Chan smirked sliding Felix's panties down his cheeks.

"Yes baby, so hot you are-"

"I-I don't want naughty stuff Channie..." Felix meowed timidly reaching to stop Chan's hands, the older looked down to see as he took a deep breath trying to calm his hormones.

He realized the boy still had very low libido and not in the mood...

"It's...um, it's ok baby. We don't have to" Chan gave a soft smile looking at him as he slipped Felix's panties back up. The boy nodded with a small purr and smile too.

"O-ok Channie...w-we can still have kissing time though!" Felix meowed twirling his tail, Chan petted his head kissing his lips.

"Thank you kitty princess, I do love kissing time~" Chan tried to sound more enthusiastic, he loved any kind of Felix's affection.

"Kisses for wolf Channie!"

But even so...he misses having the physical connection with the younger when it's been too long.

Chan would always put Felix's needs first.

But then it was going on the 5th day when he would try to become intimate with the boy that morning and same thing happened.

Felix still wasn't in the mood.

It wouldn't be for this long, right?
And his heat is already supposed to be here...
He only had just the small amount of cherry juice...
It shouldn't affect him this long...

Chan was at work thinking to himself as he sat at his desk, he was trying to figure out why Felix still didn't want any sex.

"It's...odd...*sigh* maybe, I need to do something to get him in the mood again?" Chan muttered to himself scratching his head, trying to think of what to do that evening to make a difference.

Wait...I know!

                                                ~

Chan left work early to go buy some things, he came home before Felix did too to plant a romantic surprise.