31

"Channie~"

"Mmm...fuck kitten..."

*meow*

The day before they would pack and leave for their valentines getaway, Chan was trying to make sure he was getting his work squared away for him and Minho's departure. It was morning and he was trying to get out of bed to get ready for work but...

"I want Channie to stay home with me~"

Felix was extra clingy and needy again from their sex the night before, when Chan woke the younger up to let him know he was awake the hybrid wanted more of his love and touches.

Especially since they both had nothing on under the sheets, Felix purred sitting in his lap cupping his cheeks kissing him nonstop as he seduced the older.

"Mmm...kitten-"

"Today is my day off Channie, stay home and play with your kitty~" Felix purred seductively in between kisses, Chan groaned tasting his tongue as he slipped his own hands down to the younger's ass.

"Fuck...god damn I want to baby..." Chan growled feeling Felix's purrs vibrate through his body, the boy gave small giggles twirling his tail around Chan's waist.

"Mmmhmm...Channie can touch me~" Felix kissed down his jaw to his neck giving kitten licks and nips, Chan bit his lip rolling his eyes back no doubt getting aroused.

"Oh fuck...baby-"

"Channie can have naughty time with me all morning instead of working~" Felix giggled kissing to Chan's ear biting his lobe, Chan gave a low moan barely controlling himself...but then he remembered he did have to go to work.

"Kitten I-
Mmm..."

"Channie~" Felix cut him off kissing his lips again, as soon as he rolled his hips down Chan tried resisting the temptation.

"S-sweetie I want to-"

*meow*

Felix slipped his tongue in again earning another moan from Chan, the older closed his eyes feeling himself drawn into the hybrid's advances and then felt Felix touch his member under the sheets.

"Ah..! K-kitten I-"

"Let's have naughty time Channie~" Felix purred in between kisses, Chan at first nodded against his lips squeezing Felix's ass harder. Which in turn made the younger start to stroke his cock.

And the older knew where that was leading...

"Mmm...baby I can't..." Chan quickly pulled away from his lips panting, Felix licked his own looking at him with big eyes then felt Chan grab his wrist to pull from his member.

"But why Channie...?" Felix pouted with a whine.

"Kitty cat, I wish I could stay home all day with you but I have a lot of work to finish up before our trip. I-"

"Channie wants to leave me all alone...?" Felix meowed sadly on purpose trying to guilt him, the older knew his trick like the back of his hand.

Oh no...
The seducing and guilting again...!!

"Baby-
Mmm...!!"

"Channie says I come first~" Felix smirked cupping Chan's face to kiss him again, the older went back to kissing him then heard his phone go off. Reminding him about his work.

"Mmm...princess, yes you do..." Chan parted from his lips again stroking his waist, Felix purred rubbing his thumbs on his cheeks.

"Channie can have fun with me then for the morning~
Unless, Channie wants to leave me all alone...?" Felix gave a sad meow and expression guilting him again, Chan bit his lip sighing.