53

Felix continued to recover very well and faster than expected too, they reached the 3 week mark and had the follow up appointment.

And as they both hoped, Jihyo gave them the ok for them to finally be intimate. How both were excited so much, especially Felix.

He stopped drinking cherry juice to bring his libido back up a few days later, and while doing so Chan planned a special night.

Felix was at work that evening still and Chan came home a bit early to set up everything in their room, he didn't tell Felix he did...so he rushed to pick up the younger from work to bring home.

"Kitten, can you check the fridge to see what we have to eat? I need to use the bathroom~" Chan teased walking to their bedroom taking off his coat.

"Sure Channie! I'll see!" Felix meowed doing the same going to the kitchen, Chan only needed a minute to set up last minute things in their room.

He came back out quietly closing the door with a smirk, Chan came back out to the kitchen.

"Hey baby~"

"Hi Channie! I looked but we don't have much...should we order food?" Felix meowed closing the fridge.

"Hmm, we should. Oh, and I forgot my phone in my room, can you get it for me?~" he teased some more, Felix nodded with a meow.

"Sure Channie! Hold on!" Felix ran over to their bedroom door, Chan smiled slowly following after to see Felix's reaction when he opened it.

*meow*

And when he did, Felix was in awe of everything...

He was speechless, slowly walking in to see rose petals in the shape of a heart on their bed and many candles lit all over the room with the lights dimmed. Just like that night he created for Chan...

The younger blushed seeing it all as Chan walked in behind him, he slipped his arms around Felix's waist kissing his neck.

"So, I think after so much time of waiting...we should finally have naughty time my cute kitty~" Chan whispered in his ear, Felix smiled and purred blushing even more.

*meow*

"Channie..." Felix slowly turned around in his hold, he looked at the older shyly tearing up a bit from Chan's romantic gesture.

"Do you like it kitty cat? I tried to recreate the special night you planned for us...but we had to wait because of your tail..." Chan smiled, Felix nodded and purred his name.

"You did all this...for me Channie...?" He felt his heart flutter even more, Chan nodded cupping his cheek.

"Of course, I love only one kitty...and tonight...god, tonight it's been 3 weeks since we last made love...such beautiful love I've missed with you..." he looked into Felix's eyes, Felix twirled his tail some smiling even more.

*meow*

"It's been so hard on both of us...but tonight...will kinda be like the first night I ever had with you...you're my beautiful flower...and tonight I want to deflower each petal from you...so, ya I needed to make it special...I love you..." Chan said lovingly, Felix felt his brain short circuit from Chan's words.

"I love you too Channie...I love Channie forever..." Felix giggled some, Chan kissed his lips showing his dimples.

"Well...while I go get my kitty and I some nice champagne...I hope when I get back, my kitten will be wearing something else I like instead~" Chan smirked getting them in the mood, Felix giggled biting his lip.

"Y-yes Channie~"

"Perfect, be right back baby~" Chan winked stepping back, Felix shyly watched the older leave and close the door meaning that was his cue to change.