90

Finally the night before their overnight hotel stay came much to Chan's excitement, he was happy to have a break from work.

That Friday night they got home to have dinner and pack...but both got caught up with other things...

"Ah...ah~"

"Keep going kitten...ah~"

*meow*

The two of course having naughty time in bed as they stripped out their clothes since both got horny. Chan was having Felix ride him as he wanted, both giving loud moans getting into it.

"Channie...ah...Channie feels good inside me..." Felix purred and moaned bouncing on Chan's cock with a slow Rhythm, he gripped his small hands on Chan's shoulders moving his hips more.

"Ah! Fuck yes baby...so good you feel around me too..." Chan groaned licking his lips, he eyed the boy's lower half seeing his erect leaking member and watching Felix slowly ride him. He gripped his hands
On Felix's hips watching himself disappear inside the hybrid with each movement.

"C-Channie...I'm...ah!" Felix already hit his spot cumming all over his thighs, he tightened around Chan's member making the older throw his head back against the headboard.

"Fuck yes...!"

*meow*

Chan groaned loudly rolling his hips up inside the boy, Felix purred trying to catch his breath as he hid his face in Chan's neck feeling the older's warm release.

*meow*

"Damn kitten...that felt very nice. Especially after a long workday..." Chan teased panting some too as he hugged Felix's waist kissing his shoulder. The boy twirled his tail around giving kitten licks.

"W-we didn't get to have naughty time today...but we get to now..." Felix leaned back giggling with a blush, Chan hummed with a smirk kissing him.

"Mmhm. Yes princess kitty~
And your wolf is ready for more-"

*Buzz*Buzz*

*meow*

"Hm?"

Both of them turned their heads to see Felix's phone for off.

"Oh...who is it?" Felix meowed with big eyes looking over, Chan hummed ignoring it as he kissed Felix's neck.

"No one kitty princess~
Let's have round 2-"

*meow*

"Just a minute Channie!" Felix meowed getting distracted, he crawled out Chan's lap going over to the end table to check his phone. The older whined and sighed for his attention.

"Baby...ignore itttt..." Chan whined, the younger meowed grabbing it and seeing what it was.

*meow*

"Hold on Channie!" He meowed with his back to the older twirling his tail, Chan sighed rolling his eyes.

"Fine..." he mumbled pulling the sheets to his waist, he looked to the window then back to Felix still waiting on him.

"Kitten..."

"..."

"Kitty princess~" Chan teased poking his waist, Felix just meowed starting to laugh as he read his messages.

"Hold on Channie...! Minho is being funny..." Felix giggled typing on his phone, Chan sighed rolling his eyes again.

He watched the boy, now getting annoyed by lack of attention. Felix kept giggling at his phone making the older jealous.