163

After a few morning rounds with the younger, Chan cleaned him up and started to get himself ready for work while Felix fell back to sleep.

"Ok and my phone!" Chan finished getting ready as he looked for his phone, he slipped it in his pocket coming out the closet.

"Kitten, I'm-
Aww~"

Chan came out to see the younger curled up asleep in the bundle of sheets, he cooed quietly inching closer to sit on the bed admiring he messy hair and sleeping face.

My kitty

"Princess kitty...I'm going now~" Chan whispered petting his head leaning down to kiss his cheek, Felix purred awake from Chan's soft kisses opening his eyes.

*meow*

"Mm...Chan?" Felix meowed tiredly twitching his cat ears, the older smiled kissing up down to his lips.

"Yes baby, I'm going to work now. You make sure to get plenty of rest, take your supplements as usual, and call me right away if you need me with your heat. I may be in a meeting but my phone will be on, ok sweetheart kitten?" Chan stroked his fluffy hair, Felix purred nodding into the pillow closing his eyes again.

*meow*

"Good kitty, love you. See you later~"

*meow*

And with that Chan left one more kiss on his cheek before getting up to leave, Felix dozed back into his cat nap before Chan even left.

He napped for most the morning still feeling lethargic from his heat, around midday he woke up to eat something.

"Oh...I'm hungry...I guess I'll eat..." Felix yawned getting out of bed, he went to the bathroom to shower and take care of himself. Later on he came out after slipping on his oversized long sleeve and boxers.

He gave more tired meows having just some cereal and then taking his supplements before going back to sleep in bed, Chan sent him text messages but assumed the younger was asleep since he didn't get a response back.

Felix woke up again around 3 pm, he decided to organize his closet and such since he felt kinda bored.

Maybe I can go to the bookstore...I feel less sleepy

He was meowing to himself thinking as he sat at his mirror vanity, applying essence to his cat ears and gently brushing the fur on his tail with a new hybrid brush Gowon got for him a while ago.

*meow*meow*

"Kitty princess? Are you asleep?"

*meow*

While brushing the tip in his palm, he heard Chan's voice and the front door open.

*meow*

"Channie is home?"

He got up from his chair to go look around, walking out the bedroom to see Chan in the kitchen.

"Channie?"

"Kitten? Hey baby how are you feeling? I brought my kitty some more treats and flowers you love~" Chan smile gesturing to the box of mochi and setting the flowers in a vase, Felix smiled and purred seeing the surprise.

"Channie is home! Yay! And flowers and Mochi!" Felix padded up to him for a hug, Chan giggled already hugging him back.

"Mmm I missed my kitty all morning~
Have you been ok baby? I can smell that sweet kitty essence~" Chan teased kissing his head, Felix purred and meowed.

"I've been great Channie! I-"

As Felix nuzzled his face in Chan's chest, he smelled a scent...a scent he didn't know but could tell it was someone else's...