158

Chan tried his best to make the rest of the week go smoothly as he took over the practice and such, it increased his stress but Felix made sure to help and take care of the older.

Saturday came around and the hybrid suggested him  and Chan should go to the water park for fun and to meet up with their friends.

"Weeee! Yay Channie!"

"Cute water kitty!"

*meow*meow*

Right now they were playing around in the shallow area big pool, Felix was in an innertube meowing and giggling while Chan pulled him around since the hybrid can't swim.

*meow*

"See kitten? Learning to Swim is just like what you're doing now, well...without the floaty innertube~" Chan teased, Felix kept meowing and kicking his feet in the water.

*meow*

"Cute~" Chan laughed pulling Felix around, they heard Minho and Jisung being loud going down the big water slide. Hyunjin and Changbin were sunbathing in chairs.

"Channie is my um...hot swim teacher!" Felix meowed and giggled as the older had one no shirt, Chan laughed at his comment. He told the younger to take his shirt off too, but Chan left too many marks the night before...and Felix didn't want anyone to see...

So he left his on paired with swim shorts.

"Thank you baby, you're my very cute water kitten~" Chan kissed his nose.

*meow*

They swam around some more and then Felix got out his innertube so Chan can carry him on his back as they swam around more.

"Channie do you feel better today? No stressy stuffs?" Felix purred rubbing his face in Chan's wet hair as he tightened his arms around the older's neck, Chan smiled as he gently held the boy's thighs close to his hips.

"Yes baby, I've having a lot of fun with you and our friends~"

*meow*

"Yay! Channie feels better!"

"Well I-"

"If no one is looking Channie we can have naughty time too in the pool!" Felix cheered and giggled, Chan's eyes went wide as he blushed.

"Oh god..."

And then watch us get banned from here...

They kept swimming around in the pool playing water sports with their friends, after some time Felix wanted to play with the innertube again.

*meow*meow*

"So cute!"

*meow*

They all kept having fun as they splashed around and talked with their friends, but then chan noticed Felix's cat ears and tail kept twitching in the water.

And just like when they have bath time, that means Felix's fur is wet for too long.

He was holding on to his innertube watching Chan splash water at Changbin, then the older noticed.

Uh oh

"Baby? You ready to come out now? I think your fur has had enough water time for now" Chan swam over to him, Felix looked at his tail nodding.

"Oh...yes Channie..." he mumbled, Chan smiled kissing his lips. He carefully moved them to more shallow area and taking the innertube off the boy.

"Ok sweetie, let's dry that pretty fur~"