127

After Chan practically saved the hybrid from almost falling in the water...he brought them back to their spot to relax.

"This is nice..."

*meow*

Chan gave a relaxed hum as he closed his eyes laying on his back, the younger purred cuddled on his chest feeling the warm sun and cool breeze as well.

The couple dozed off for a bit from such nice weather, then Felix's cat ears twitched sensing something.

*meow*

He opened his eyes some to sense a butterfly on his cat ear, he looked up seeing it a bit then it fluttered away.

Oh...butterfly...

Felix sat up watching it join a group of them, fluttering off to some flowers. He purred with a smile wanting to follow them as he was about to get up and go, but...

*meow*

"And where is kitten trying to sneak off to?" Chan said with his eyes closed still, he held Felix's waist close feeling the boy try to leave.

*meow*

Felix looked down at Chan giving a small pout.

"Channie I wanna play with the butterflies again..." Felix mumbled, Chan opened his eyes giving a smile.

"Mmm ok, no going off too far kitten. Be a good kitty and stay close to your wolf~" Chan cupped his cheeks to pull down into a kiss, Felix purred against his lips kissing him back.

"Mmm yes Channie...I'll be good!" Felix meowed.

"Ok baby, go have your kitty fun. I'll be here sleeping again" Chan joked petting his head, Felix gave a excited meow getting up and running off to go play. Chan cooed seeing him follow the butterflies to some flower beds.

Cute~

He checked the time to see it show 3 pm, then closing his eyes to fall back to sleep.

Having an extra day off isn't so bad...I like it

Chan continued to relax on the blanket, partially listening to Felix's meows making sure he was close by.

*meow*meow*

He smiled with his eyes closed hearing them faintly.

Cute kitty

It bit longer Felix kept playing around with more bubble machines too and also got more ice cream while Chan rested. After about 20 minutes Chan didn't hear his meows again...

Hm?

"Kitten..." Chan called for him.

"..."

"Kitty cat? Where are you?" Chan said louder opening his eyes, he looked over to see Felix distracted sniffing some flowers he picked.

Oh that's too cute

Chan became even softer as he watched the boy look at some butterflies again.

"Butterfly!" Felix meowed and giggled to himself looking all over to see many surround him, Chan melted even more at the sight.

Oh my heart

Cuteness overload yet again was happening, he couldn't help but smile even more.

He sat up stretching his neck and calling for the boy.

"Kitten!"

*meow*

"Channie?"

"Come to your Channie, come here cute kitty~" Chan motioned his arms for Felix to come, the boy purred perking up his cat ears.