124

First day of May came around with more nice spring weather, and including some good things too.

*meow*meow*

The dumplings are almost done!

It was a Monday evening and Felix was making dinner for him and Chan, waiting for the older to come home from work because of extra meetings.

"Dumplings are done yay! All that's left is-"

*click*

"Baby?? Kitten!!"

*meow*

"Channie?" Felix twitched his cat ears hearing the front door open and Chan call for him, he slowly padded out the kitchen looking for the older.

"Channie...? Are you home-"

"Kitty cat!! Come here!!"

*meow*

Felix gave a startled meow when Chan came in to pick him up in a big hug spinning him around.

"Channie??" Felix meowed in confusion hugging him back.

"Baby guess what??" Chan had a big smile as he set the boy down holding his hips.

"Um what...?" Felix meowed with big eyes, Chan kissed him passionately giggling some.

"Guess who got another raise and a big bonus! It was quarterly review time and your wolf is making us even more money baby!" Chan cheered with excitement. As soon as Felix heard he started to smile and meow too hearing Chan's news.

"Yay! Congratulations Channie! Channie is best doctor!!" Felix meowed loudly.

"That's right kitty cat~"

"Channie~" Felix cupped his face kissing him plenty, Chan hugged him close then slipped his hands down to Felix's ass.

*meow*

"And I think now is perfect to celebrate with some hot naughty time kitten~" Chan kissed to his cheeks whispering in his ear, Felix purred with a blush hearing Chan get even more excited.

"O-ok Channie...we can" he giggled wrapping his arms around Chan's neck, the older smirked picking Felix up by his thighs to carry to the bedroom.

"Fuck yes baby, let's celebrate plenty~"

*meow*

Chan of course had a ton of stamina to go many rounds with the boy.

"Ah! Ah~"

"Sexy kitty to touch~"

*meow*

After almost an hour he finally gave the boy a break as he continued to touch his body.

"Channie~"

"Cute kitty all for me~"

*meow*

Felix purred and giggled as the older held him in his lap, feeling his hands all over Felix's soft body as he kissed him hungrily.

Chan trailed his fingers up the younger's hips gripping his waist in between the sheets, Felix purred loudly combing his fingers in Chan's hair.

*meow*

"Chan~" Felix giggled some more as the older kissed down his jaw and neck, hugging his waist even tighter as he tasted the boy.

"Hm? So adorable kitty princess is..." Chan praised purposely, Felix titled his head back twirling his tail around as he giggled even more. Chan noticed glancing up to him.