170

Chan got the boy to go with compromising for the ice cream deal, Felix still felt scared of the vaccine needle so Chan gave him 2 of the hybrid lollipops Jihyo brought over for them that time that calms hybrids.

"Kitten now remember to be good"

*meow*

Felix was in the car enjoying his second lollipop feeling calmer, he was ok until they checked in and got to the exam room.

"Channie I wanna go home..." Felix whined biting his tail, Chan sighed pulling it out his mouth.

"Baby don't do that, no biting your tail. And it's just one shot today, ok? Kitten can have cake and ice cream after for being good" Chan held him in his lap kissing his head, Felix looked up to him with big eyes.

*meow*

"Good kitty~" Chan smiled leaving more kisses on his head, soon after Jihyo came in greeting them.

"Hello! Helloooo!
Where is my favorite kitty Patient?~" Jihyo walked in smiling, both Chan and Felix happily smiled back.

"Hey Jihyo-"

"Jihyo!!" Felix cut Chan off getting up to run over and hug her, she giggled petting his head.

"Awww hi sweetie! It's so good to see you again! And I love the picture you sent me cuddling with poppy last week! So cute!" She cupped his cheeks kissing his nose.

*meow*

"Poppy likes cuddles and movie night with us Jihyo!" Felix purred into her touches, Chan laughed some standing up.

"Hey Jihyo" He greeted her.

"Hi Chan! Good seeing you too! You've been ok?" She smiled going to give him a hug too.

"Ya I am! Well...besides handling this difficult kitty" he joked gesturing to Felix, the boy pouted at him.

"Channie I'm not difficult-"

"Kitten, we aren't getting into that right now. You already were bad this morning" Chan scolded him, Felix pouted still looking away and crossing his arms.

*meow*

"Aww is that true Felix? Is it because your scared of the vaccine?" She petted his head knowing Felix doesn't like needles, he looked back at her giving a sad meow.

*meow*

"N-needles hurt Jihyo..." he nodded meowing sadly again.

"Oh Felix kitty I promise today will be quick! It's to keep you and other hybrids safe from this virus, can you be a good kitty and take it for me?~" she smiled softly, Felix giggled switching moods happily.

"S-sure Jihyo! Anything for you!" He meowed loudly.

"Thank you cute kitty!" She giggled again, Chan rolled his eyes sighing.

"So he behaves for you and not me? I have the worst luck dealing with him-"

"Channie you were a meanie and hurt sprinkles!" Felix hissed at Chan, Jihyo laughed at their bickering.

"Oh my, quite the lovers quarrel!" She laughed louder, Chan covered his face in embarrassment.

Goodness this cat...

"Kitten we'll talk about sprinkles later...Jihyo can you give him the vaccine please so we can go? I promised him ice cream after and I need to do some errands too" Chan asked her.

"Oh sure Chan! Let me get the vaccine! Be back!"

*meow*

While Jihyo went to get the vaccine the couple kept bickering over the plushie sprinkles, soon after she came back and Felix felt nervous seeing the needle.