162

Chan got the chocolates for the younger to snack on in bed while he went to go move the cherry juice back where it was before so he wouldn't forget.

"Kitten the cherry juice is back on the lower shelf-
Oh that's cute~"

*meow*

Chan came back in the room seeing the younger eating his chocolates and purring under the sheets, his cat ears and tailed poked out from beneath making Chan soft.

*meow*

Chan walked closer to the bed sitting down and patting his head, Felix peeked out from under the sheets eating a chocolate.

"Hi chocolate kitten, you ready for bath time now?" Chan smiled making sure to follow up with aftercare with the boy, Felix purred with big eyes nodding as he chewed his truffle.

*meow*

"Alright then let me go start it" Chan kissed his nose as he went to do so, by the time he came back Felix finished his chocolates and was looking out the window getting distracted by a plane he saw in the night sky.

So adorable~

"Kitty princess, the bath is ready. Come on~" Chan came close to the bed seeing Felix meowing and distracted, the younger turned around meowing with big eyes.

*meow*

"Cutest meows~
Come here baby, up we go" Chan gently slipped his arms under the hybrid to pick him up, Felix wrapped his arms around Chan's neck as the older carried him to the bath tub.

"And kitten is in...which bath bombs you want sweetie?" Chan slowly settled Felix in the warm water, the boy already purring louder from the warmness.

"I want the vanilla ones Channie!" Felix meowed pointing to his basket, Chan laughed as he reached for two.

"Ok baby, here~" Chan dropped them in the water, Felix's cat instincts already took over as he played with them. Tapping them with his fingers like cat paws.

*meow*meow*

Chan cooed watching the hybrid, he in the meantime slipped off his boxers to join him.

"Ok...come here kitten, come back to your wolf" Chan teased as Felix was splashing around on the other side of the tub. He sniffed the sweet bath bomb aroma twirling his tail around.

*meow*

"Here I am Channie!" Felix made his way over to Chan's lap, the older hugged him kissing his head.

"Mmm yes you are my vanilla kitty~" Chan kissed his cat ears smelling more of the vanilla aroma too, he exhaled leaning back against the tub relaxing as the held the boy against his chest.

"Good kitty..." Chan stroked the back of Felix's hair, the hybrid purred into his chest softly drawing hearts and stars on the older's body.

It was quiet except for Felix's purrs, Chan closed his eyes leaning his head back feeling tiredness set in.

Tomorrow is more meetings, and then Miyeon planned to-

*meow*

"Hm?" Chan hummed hearing Felix's meow, he looked down to see Felix's big kitty eyes on him.

*meow*

"Yes baby? What's up?" Chan smiled petting his cat ears, Felix twirled his tail under the water as he looked at the older.

"Channie I want kisses..." he pouted, the older giggled petting his head.

"Oh ya? A million kisses for kitten then~"