130

The pair cuddled near the fire pit some more then decided to go to bed soon after a long day, Felix was putting some things away while Chan was already under the covers.

"At least into Saturday tomorrow...sleep in finally" Chan mumbled in relief, he laid back against the pillows then heard Felix's meow.

*meow*

"Hm? Kitty are you ready to sleep, come here" Chan motioned his hands for Felix to come to him, the younger purred as he padded to the bed.

*meow*

"Good kitty~" Chan smiled pulling Felix on the bed, the younger got under the sheets with him as they laid down.

"Let's sleep baby..." Chan reached to turn out the light, he pulled Felix against his chest seeing some moonlight on him. The younger purred into his hold cupping Chan's cheek.

"Channie..."

"Hm?" Chan hummed with tired eyes, Felix gave a small meow leaning closer to kiss him.

"I love Channie the most..." Felix purred, Chan smiled kissing him back. He pulled Felix tighter into his hold kissing his nose.

"And I love my princess kitty even more..."

*meow*

The next morning Felix rolled over in bed, but felt it empty...

*meow*

He opened his eyes some, seeing Chan was not there...

"Channie...?" He yawned sitting up, looking around the room it was empty but then he heard noises from the bathroom.

"Damn...ow..."

Felix rubbed his eyes slowly padding over to the bathroom, he opened the cracked door some to see Chan in front of the mirror touching his eyes.

"Channie...?" Felix meowed for his attention.

"Kitten? Oh morning baby...hold on..." Chan said as he titled his head back, putting eye drops in his right eye. Felix inched closer feeling worry.

"Channie...is something wrong?"

"Um...ugh...just my eye is irritated, I was working out this morning and some sweat got in it. So it's just annoying me right now..." Chan sighed wiping under his eye some, he blinked a few times then looked at Felix. The boy noticing Chan's blue eye was indeed liking irritated.

"Your eye? Oh no...Channie you need to see the eye doctor? Your pretty blue eye hurts..." Felix meowed sadly cupping Chan's face to see closer, Chan smiled softly reaching to hold his hips.

"I'm fine baby, I will be. It-"

*meow*

Felix leans closer kissing Chan's face under his eye taking Chan by surprise.

"Kitten...?"

Felix leaned back with a smile as he gently rubbed his thumb under Chan's eye.

"Channie's eye is special like mine...it needs love to feel better..." Felix meowed with big eyes, and Chan's heart once again melted becoming soft.

Oh my heart will explode

"Thank you baby, yes...your kitty love always makes me feel better" Chan kissed his nose, Felix purred twirling his tail around.

*meow*

"We can stay home today Channie, I don't mind-"

"No no kitten I'll be ok for later, just gotta give my eye some rest again. I can use more cuddles to sleep with kitten in bed though-"