183

"Princess-"

*meow*

"Mmm...kitten-"

*meow*

The older was still trying to get to his meeting but Felix was preventing that, with every word that came out his mouth the younger cut him off with a meow and kiss.

Chan held his thighs against his hips kissing the boy back, he parted from the hybrid's soft lips trying to talk to him.

"Kitty cat-"

*meow*

Felix cut him off again cupping his face to kiss him, the older gripped his fingers on the younger's delicate skin melting into his kisses again.

"Mmm...baby we can't have kissing time now, I only have 5 minutes to go-"

"Channie~
I want Channie to stay with me..." Felix purred titling his head, Chan bit his lip knowing very well the younger was trying his advances to get what he wants.

"Sweetheart, looking at me like that and giving me your kitty kisses-"

*MEOW*

Chan smiled as the younger meowed loudly in his face again.

"Or using your sweet meows to have me skip my meeting won't work this time, ok?" Chan whispered against his lips smirking to the boy, Felix twitched his cat ears purring louder.

"But Channie says I come first..." Felix pouted twirling his tail, he rubbed the tip against Chan's neck purposely too.

Oh he's good at this

"Yes kitten that's very true, but-"

*MEOW*

Chan closed his eyes laughing softly again, Felix meowed loudly then started to rub his face in Chan's neck giving kitten licks.

*meow*

"Oh kitten..." Chan laughed some more feeling his kitten licks, he glanced to the time seeing 3 minutes left.

Chan rubbed his back kissing his head.

"Alright, up we go kitty cat~"

*meow*
"Channie...?" Felix whined feeling Chan pull him off, he picked the boy up to sit on his desk.

"Be a good kitty while I'm gone baby, I'll be back in 45 minutes" Chan kissed his nose petting his head, Felix whined again reaching for his tie.

"Channie noooo...I want kisses and cuddles..." Felix pouted and meowed sadly, Chan cupped his cheeks kissing his lips and nose again.

"Kitty kitty I'll be back soon, I promise. Then we can cuddle, have kissing time...andddd more naughty time before lunch later~" Chan winked, Felix started to purr and smile hearing that.

*meow*

"O-ok Channie..." he giggled twirling his tail, Chan winked again pecking his lips.

"Good kitty! Be back soon~"

*meow*

Felix waved his small hand watching him leave and close his door, he pouted feeling bored.

I guess I'll wait...hmm...let me look at more Japan stuffs!

The younger purred to himself padding over to the couch, he went to use his iPad for a bit looking ideas.

"Oh! This one is-
Uh oh...."

He saw the battery had 5% left about to die soon.

"Oh I forgot to charge it...I'll do it when I get home later...! Oh I'll use Channie's computer!" Felix giggled getting up to go do so, Chan always allowed permission for Felix to use his work computer...just to not go on any lingerie sites that would Flag the company firewall or something. And to not mess with any of his work files.